• The KillerFrogs

Kaden Archie is a Frog

TCUdirtbag

Just think what each of those teams have done in 2017 so far.

So, if football can roll to a 10-win season and basketball posts a very strong non-conference record, the we could have the 3 major sports all ranked in January (when the first BSB polls start coming out)

It’s absolutely absurd to think this is even possible. Dixon has been an instant success. Hope he can keep it rolling. Winning basketball games in the Big 12 is like winning football games in the SEC West. Fortunately in MBB, the tournament field is huge and you don’t have to get past Kansas just to get there.

Davis for some reason has flown under the radar. He will be a big influence on the program.

Davis is going to a great player for TCU, I think that his early commitment took him off of the national radar, plus he is one of those guys that if he was an inch or two taller would be a major national recruit. He is just about everything you want in a point guard and a leader.

W

Way of the Frog

Davis is going to a great player for TCU, I think that his early commitment took him off of the national radar, plus he is one of those guys that if he was an inch or two taller would be a major national recruit. He is just about everything you want in a point guard and a leader.

Friend of ours has a son who has played high school and AAU basketball for several season in the Houston area. He told me after Davis committed to TCU that he had seen Kendric as a sophomore absolutely dominate a game and score 6 points.

I won't drop the TJ Ford comparison on him, but in the AAU circles in Houston that is who he gets compared to and I can't wait to for him to get to TCU.

Boomhauer

Friend of ours has a son who has played high school and AAU basketball for several season in the Houston area. He told me after Davis committed to TCU that he had seen Kendric as a sophomore absolutely dominate a game and score 6 points.

I won't drop the TJ Ford comparison on him, but in the AAU circles in Houston that is who he gets compared to and I can't wait to for him to get to TCU.

Wow, awesome. Thanks for the info.

I like that four out of five commits are from Texas. KD is arguably the most underrated PG in the country, Hunt and Barlow are long and athletic with multiple skills and Archie has the highest upside of the group. The unknown is McWilliam, who by all accounts is the type of kid that has the skills and work effort to play at the next level.