• The KillerFrogs

Just got a shelter-in-place notice for armed person on campus.

mc1502

Let's hope the shooter wasn't on anything. The campus police would somehow twist it to imply that the driver was running a drug cartel out of his shuttle, catering to all affiliated with the university.

I'm kidding, but barely.

Sebastian S

I would have Roadrunner pay for that or terminate their contract.

They need to assure TCU that employees, students and faculty are safe.

HToady

I would have Roadrunner pay for that or terminate their contract.

They need to assure TCU that employees, students and faculty are safe.
TCU didn't say anything in their email about conducting additional scrutiny of shuttle drivers but did provide "snowflake" counseling and bagels and doughnuts.

finafrog

apparently the suspect ran away, helivop
TCU didn't say anything in their email about conducting additional scrutiny of shuttle drivers but did provide "snowflake" counseling and bagels and doughnuts.

This is the aggiest comment ever. TCU takes students' emotional and mental heath very seriously, and Victor Boschini personally oversaw growing the available support from 0 psychiatrists and 2-3 psychologists when he became chancellor to 2 psychiatrists and 12-13 psychologists on staff.

mc1502

This is the aggiest comment ever. TCU takes students' emotional and mental heath very seriously, and Victor Boschini personally oversaw growing the available support from 0 psychiatrists and 2-3 psychologists when he became chancellor to 2 psychiatrists and 12-13 psychologists on staff.

Daumm. Tudays students be jacked up.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

I understand your sentiment but there is zero chance I would have needed the services of any health care professional if this had happened while I was in school. Nor would anyone I knew.

Things have definitely changed in this world. Not all for the better.

ftwfrog

I understand your sentiment but there is zero chance I would have needed the services of any health care professional if this had happened while I was in school. Nor would anyone I knew.

Things have definitely changed in this world. Not all for the better.
So TCU should come out and say, "Glad John the bus driver didn't kill anyone. Nothing to see here. No Counseling or services will be available for our students who pay an asinine amount of money to attend our lovely university."

Good god folks, there was a shooting/attempted murder on campus. If students need to talk about it, it doesn't necessarily make them huge pussies.

Edit: LOL at the lack of filter.