• The KillerFrogs

Ja'Juan Storey - Wide Receiver Transfer from Florida

roddog

Banned
TCU has been talking to the PAC and it's all been positive. Tech was on their knees begging to get in that conference and was flatly rejected.

if your ad wept at the big 12 invite, what exactly would he do with a pac invite, since your such in the know and all

JugbandFrog

1. I like a kid who comes here...sees practice and how intense LHCGP is and decides to sign up.
2. Our practice squad has got to be one of the best in the conference.

talor

2. Our practice squad has got to be one of the best in the conference.

I think GP said that right now Jenkins and Green would be starters if they could be on the field, so you are spot on.

Now add Storey to the mix, who apparently is very raw as a WR, but extremely athletic....and wow.

It'd be nice if we could lock up an OL and DT... I think Billings out of Waco is going to decide soon, but I have a hunch he calls Mackdaddy.

Scarface

I believe he's coming, but do you book your flights a day or two before you fly?

No, I do plan ahead. The fares are very reasonable and because of all the flights going there, it is also easy to use your AAdvantage miles.

If you have small children, it makes for a perfect family vacation. You don't have the bigger waves and wind like the Atlantic Coast.

Even if the ticket costs more by not planning earlier, I still wouldn't go around saying his family has a problem with it. We're talking the difference between going to TCU and USF which is worth many tens of thousands of dollars. I'm sure his mother or family has someone they know who could provide 25,000 Advantage miles for anytime travel if this is a semi-emergency. Like I said, American has Tampa covered.