• The KillerFrogs

Ja'Juan Storey - Wide Receiver Transfer from Florida

YA

Not a done deal yet guys. His family still wants him to visit USF first. if he wants to come to TCU, he has to be back here by Sunday on his own dime and that could be issue for anyone with short notice.

Still looking promising, but there is still a chance of changing minds and family pressure to stay in Florida.

cdsfrog

Not a done deal yet guys. His family still wants him to visit USF first. if he wants to come to TCU, he has to be back here by Sunday on his own dime and that is an issue for his family.

Still looking promising, but there is still a chance of changing minds and family pressure to stay in Florida.

USF over TCU......yeah unlikely. Possible but highly unlikely.

Scarface

Not a done deal yet guys. His family still wants him to visit USF first. if he wants to come to TCU, he has to be back here by Sunday on his own dime and that is an issue for his family.

I take my family to Clearwater/St Pete once or twice a year. AA has Tampa covered with at least seven direct flights from DFW to TPA and back every day. Not expensive at all, $150 one way/ 300 round trip. Tampa Bay and its coastal area is actually a very good place for TCU to recruit for this reason.

So anyway, your post isn't very smart. Unless perhaps you had a conversation with his family.

Ron Swanson

The young talent on this team is better than anything we've ever had IMO, and it just keeps getting better. We may take some lumps this year, and we may have endure some taunts from our "friends" about how we weren't ready to sit at the big boy table, but man are we positioned to be good in the coming years.

I've been telling my Big XII friends to expect a mediocre TCU year, sending them updates about all our drug bust, injury, and grade casualties, that way in case we crap the bed, I've got the excuse already built in. If we do great, we look all the better.

On the flip side, I'm telling them 2013 will be our year and to prepare their anuses.

YA

I take my family to Clearwater/St Pete once or twice a year. AA has Tampa covered with at least seven direct flights from DFW to TPA and back every day. Not expensive at all, $150 one way/ 300 round trip. Tampa Bay and its coastal area is actually a very good place for TCU to recruit for this reason.

So anyway, your post isn't very smart. Unless perhaps you had a conversation with his family.
I'm sorry you don't like a little facts that is out there--would you rather go with BS and post about a Pac-12 invite?

Scarface

I'm sorry you don't like a little facts that is out there--would you rather go with BS and post about a Pac-12 invite?

Facts? Why don't you quit insulting our recruits/players' families with your rumors about their finances.

If you don't believe that CDC, a Univ of Arizona graduate, isn't having meaningful conversations everyweek or so with ADs that are in the PAC and other PAC contacts you're a real loser. I guess you, like others, think it's ok for UT and OU to have those type of discussions whenever they want but little ol TCU better not as to not make Bevo and Boomer angry.

We can count on CDC doing his job. Chris is a PAC guy, why would he have an aliegence to the big 12 and the same people who threw us to the curb eighteen years ago? So they can do it again?

West Coast Johnny

Ja'Juan's uncle said that he would decide between USF & TCU Saturday. Meanwhile, Ja'Juan himself has told everybody in the world that he's transfering to TCU.

YA

Facts? Why don't you quit insulting our recruits/players' families with your rumors.

If you don't believe that CDC, a Univ of Arizona graduate, isn't having meaningful conversations everyweek or so with ADs that are in the PAC and other PAC contacts you're a real loser. I guess you, like others, think it's ok for UT and OU to have those type of discussions whenever they want but little ol TCU better not as to not make Bevo and Boomer angry.

We can count on CDC doing his job.
How is it insulting to the player and his family that he is deciding between 2 schools and they want him to play closer to family and he has to pay his own way back to Texas?

As far as the AD keeping open channels with all conferences is not surprising--that is his job. What is surprising are your posts claiming we are going to the Pac-12 as nothing more than wishful thinking on your part. Thanks for calling me names though--you are too cool for me.

West Coast Johnny

How is it insulting to the player and his family that he is deciding between 2 schools and they want him to play closer to family and he has to pay his own way back to Texas?

As far as the AD keeping open channels with all conferences is not surprising--that is his job. What is surprising are your posts claiming we are going to the Pac-12 as nothing more than wishful thinking on your part. Thanks for calling me names though--you are too cool for me.
Omg! Omg! Catfight between Ya & Scarface! OMG!

roddog

Banned
Facts? Why don't you quit insulting our recruits/players' families with your rumors about their finances.

We can count on CDC doing his job. Chris is a PAC guy, why would he have an alliegence to the Big 12 and the same people who threw us to the curb eighteen years ago? So they can do it again?

actually the pac only wants kansas for its bball, but ku said its not going anywhere without tcu, lucky toads!

Scarface

actually the pac only wants kansas for its bball, but ku said its not going anywhere without tcu, lucky toads!

TCU has been talking to the PAC and it's all been positive. Tech was on their knees begging to get in that conference and was flatly rejected.

NC-FROG

I'm suprised no one has mentioned it yet, but Ja'Juan Storey is the gator player who was interviewed last year and stated that his pre-game ritual included "taking a doodoo and listening to Katy Perry".

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
http://insider.espn...._medium=twitter

Former ESPN 150 wide receiver Ja'Juan Story will transfer to TCU immediately according to Brooksville (Fla.) Nature Coast assistant coach Rob Kazmier said.

The 6-foot-3, 190-pound receiver was at the school on a visit and posted his intentions on his Facebook page.

"I've been getting blown up all morning about it and I finally got a hold of Ja'Juan and he said it was happening," Kazmier said. "I talked to him on late Thursday too and he said he was having a great time there. It's going to be a good situation because Jaime Byrd is there and they grew up together."

I believe he's coming, but do you book your flights a day or two before you fly?