• The KillerFrogs

I'm done with the air raid experiment

LVH

Go back to a ball control offense.

We had 2 good years thanks to a 1st round NFL receiver.

Shameful the past 2 years offensively. Playing the 112th ranked defense tonight and we look like [ Finebaum ]

Limey Frog

Yep. We were fine as long as Morris was in and the line was allowing Anderson to run over people. If GP is serious about shortening the game then we need an offense that is built to shorten the game. If that was ever the plan tonight it was far from clear by watching.

y2kFrog

Go back to a ball control offense.

We had 2 good years thanks to a 1st round NFL receiver.

Shameful the past 2 years offensively. Playing the 112th ranked defense tonight and we look like [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]

If we ran the Air Raid, we would be throwing 50 passes a game and never think about punting in the opponents territory. That is not even close to what we do.

HeidelFrog

I believe TCU had 23 handoffs and 29 Pass attempts. That doesn’t sound like an “air raid” offense to me. If you add in QB carries, it’s over 30 carries tonight....

W

Way of the Frog

Damn, I thought you were about to tell us you were leaving the site and wouldn't come back to it.

th

W

Way of the Frog

I believe TCU had 23 handoffs and 29 Pass attempts. That doesn’t sound like an “air raid” offense to me. If you add in QB carries, it’s over 30 carries tonight....

I think it was Mark Twain who wrote;

"Get you facts first and then you can distort them as much as you please".

Apparently LVH doesn't believe in using facts Heidel. Tragically that takes much more effort than the average KF post which instead seems to be just fling crap up and don't even care where it lands.

MadFrog

I think we need bigger and stronger offensive linemen, a QB that can throw the ball down field, a couple more running backs and receivers that can catch the ball when it hits their hands. Guess that means we need a whole new offense. And I almost forgot, I would recruit a kicker that we can depend on being there when we need him. This kicker situation is ridiculous.