• The KillerFrogs

If you thought TCU ever hated some ex coaches...

"Texas Tech fans are typically polite, use southern hospitality and politeness as a lifestyle and a culture."

Nvm73_s-200x150.gif

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Now that is REALLY funny.......not to pile on but I went to USAF pilot training there, when the day came when I was flying B52 in Grand Forks, they told me I was going back to be T 38 IP, they said "Hey you went to UPT at Reese, want to go back?" I quickly said NO WAY, the ONLY difference in Lubbock and Grand Forks is the color of the dirt!!!!

Realize TCU has many good people from Lubbock.....I think, I just cant live there.......again!!!! I totally understand when people also explain in vivid terms why they would never live in Baton Rouge by my old school, neither would I!!!!!

That's cold Snake but yes, please, pile right on. I was never at Grand Forks but I did a tour on the tier at Loring. I completely concur, Maine over Lubbock any day!!

One Frog Nation

Francione was just a very ambitious coach who only saw non-BCS schools as stepping stones. His leaving TCU was kind of expected, but still hurt. What he did to Alabama was much, much worse.

Lots of ex coaches are hard to listen to. But they generally know the game pretty well and can give good insight.
Fran went to Alabama
Tubby went to Cincy.
what does that say about TT