If you could pick...

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by f_399, Sep 12, 2017.

1. I like the idea of rolling out of bed all thanksgiving fat and hungover, throwing together some tailgate breakfast tacos and starting fresh on drinking - all by 8am. Then watching the rapists get their asses handed to them on what should be a day with good weather. Some more tailgating. Napping by late afternoon. Sounds perfect to me.

2. I can't wait to see how Baylor fans travel these days. The proud football tradition since 2011 is no more. Those annoying fans from the Art Briles corruption days may be too embarrassed to show their faces again in FW....

netty2424 likes this.
  3. That Baylor team we play may come in 0-11, at best 2-9 (May beat any 2 of KU, ISU and UT). That fan base maybe burnt out and will not show up.

WVU will be 3-1 and probably not enough to be ranked.

I have a feeling SMU will bring in more fans this weekend than Baylor will on Nov 24.

4. No idea who these people are.

5. Rape lovers.

GoFrog Yourself likes this.
  6. Always being able to say that you were present when Baylor completed its first ever season with a perfect record, though. That could be special.

ShreveFrog and NNM like this.
  7. baylor! I never want to miss an opportunity to watch the Frogs stomp a mud hole in their sorry butts. WVU a better game? Yes, but let the mud hole stomping commence.

Spit Blood~~<~< and [ darn ] baylor!

8. Marisa Miller.

Oh wait, let me go back and read the question.

9. Unfortunate double entendre here.

10. So, we have a chance to almost-undoubtedly demolish Baylor, and many of you would prefer to watch a different game?!

NNM likes this.
  11. WVU. From a pure game perspective, it'll be much better.