• The KillerFrogs

If you can see this, welcome to the new board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Love the new look gents. Only issue is my profile pic is gone now. I went to my profile and click on the pic icon but I receive an error message indicating I do not have permission.

OK..let me see what I can do

Unfortunately I have to leave soon and won't be back until later today so just bear with us during the transition

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
How do I edit my profile...avatar?
In the upper right hand corner of the page,
How do I edit my profile...avatar?
We're working on the mod approval thing. Just bear with us

As for your avatar. In the upper right hand corner is a small pic of your avatar or it could be the icon for a person.

Click on it and you'll be given a list of things you can do

See the attachment

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 10.31.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 10.31.00 AM.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 5

H-Town Frog

I have clicked on it see nothing related to avatar or profile picture. I clicked on the current icon and I get an error message saying I do not have permission to perform this task (something to that affect)

Purp

Ok, the blue dot works, I guess for whatever reason on the Baylortears and HASMSP threads, it didn't work the first time I tried it in this board.

But is there any way we could switch the blue dot and the thread title clicking functionality? Sean did this previously. He made it so when you click on the thread title itself, it took you to your last viewed post, and then if you want to go to the first post of the thread, click on the little blue dot off to the left.

Thanks
Did you ever get it to work on BaylorTears and HASMSP? The blue dot has worked so far for me on every thread except for those. I suspect maybe once I get caught up to the last page it will work, but thus far it hasn't. I'll need someone to post something new in those threads to test my theory. Until then I'll see no blue dot.

Status
Not open for further replies.