• The KillerFrogs

If you can see this, welcome to the new board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I still have some spring cleaning to do, but if anyone is having problems with the new board email me using my killerfrogs email address (sean a t this website name).

Ron Swanson

How do I click on a thread and have it take me back to the last post I have seen? I tried the little blue button to the left of the thread title and it took me to a post in February.

Is there a way for you to add a "Scott Nix FFF" link at the bottom of the threads, so that when I finish reading a thread I don't have to scroll to the top to get back to the board?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
How do I click on a thread and have it take me back to the last post I have seen? I tried the little blue button to the left of the thread title and it took me to a post in February.

Is there a way for you to add a "Scott Nix FFF" link at the bottom of the threads, so that when I finish reading a thread I don't have to scroll to the top to get back to the board?

We'll check into that one.

Lots of little glitches and kinks. Just give us time to work them out

Hope you like what you see, so far

Ron Swanson

Ok, the blue dot works, I guess for whatever reason on the Baylortears and HASMSP threads, it didn't work the first time I tried it in this board.

But is there any way we could switch the blue dot and the thread title clicking functionality? Sean did this previously. He made it so when you click on the thread title itself, it took you to your last viewed post, and then if you want to go to the first post of the thread, click on the little blue dot off to the left.

Thanks

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Ok, the blue dot works, I guess for whatever reason on the Baylortears and HASMSP threads, it didn't work the first time I tried it in this board.

But is there any way we could switch the blue dot and the thread title clicking functionality? Sean did this previously. He made it so when you click on the thread title itself, it took you to your last viewed post, and then if you want to go to the first post of the thread, click on the little blue dot off to the left.

Thanks
I think we can but Sean is the man who would know better than I.

Let us work out the glitches and kinks before we do any hacks to improve it, though.

PurplFrawg

Administrator

I have SNFFF bookmarked on the set of tabs at the top of the screen. I just click on that to get me back to the main page.

Infantryvetfrog

Love the new look gents. Only issue is my profile pic is gone now. I went to my profile and click on the pic icon but I receive an error message indicating I do not have permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.