• The KillerFrogs

I had no idea...

SuperTFrog

Or, it works the way it is.
It also works to get from DFW to New York via horse and buggy but it is a whole lot more efficient to fly! Just trying to help improve the site for all of our enjoyment. I know because in 2008 after we lost to Utah, I posted a thread titled “GP is leaving” and the post was speculation that GP would probably leave because we can’t get the talent to win at a high enough level.

Eight

It also works to get from DFW to New York via horse and buggy but it is a whole lot more efficient to fly! Just trying to help improve the site for all of our enjoyment. I know because in 2008 after we lost to Utah, I posted a thread titled “GP is leaving” and the post was speculation that GP would probably leave because we can’t get the talent to win at a high enough level.

being fairly new around here still trying to feel my way around so excuse my ignorance but [ What the heck? ] did i just read?

being fairly new around here still trying to feel my way around so excuse my ignorance but [ What the heck? ] did i just read?
Tommy: Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?
Mr. Brady: [confused] What? I'm failing to make the connection here.
Tommy: No, what I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.
Richard: Wow...
Mr. Brady: Boy, I'm at a loss for words here.

tcudoc

Tommy: Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?
Tommy: No, what I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.
tommy-boy-o.gif

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Not to be the forum policeman, but another way to title the thread would be:
Trent Johnson is an assistant at Louisville
Then the post could be:
I had no idea.
No one looks at it if he puts it that way.
Did you know that the 2014-15 Frogs started 13-0 before going 4-14 in the Big 12? Kenrich Williams and Dalton Dry probably do.

Last edited:

WIN

Must be the Brady Bunch episode I never saw.