• The KillerFrogs

I Guess No News On Cumbie's Interview This AM

Moose Stuff

Land Frog said:
I would imagine after Cumbie meets with Texas he gives TCU an opportunity to counter.
I would hope we've preemptively countered. Proactive >>> reactive and CDC seems like a proactive kind of guy assuming GP wants him to be in this situation. I would expect we'll hear from every UT source known to mankind about well it went and how he'll be in burnt orange in the next day or two.

ftwfrog

funkyfrog said:
Jeremy Clark confirms they are meeting tonight. UT is wanting a decision very quickly.
Sorry, but you need me, a whole hell of a lot more than I need you. If I need a day or two, I'll take a day or two.

TAINTed frog

ftwfrog said:
Sorry, but you need me, a whole hell of a lot more than I need you. If I need a day or two, I'll take a day or two.
tumblr_mjt42fQ8qL1qzukcpo3_400.gif

Moose Stuff

funkyfrog said:
Jeremy Clark confirms they are meeting tonight. UT is wanting a decision very quickly.
Makes sense. Gonna wanna get a new OC and start recruiting with him in place ASAP. Also will need to move quickly on plan B if Plan A falls through.

WIN

Moose Stuff said:
Makes sense. Gonna wanna get a new OC and start recruiting with him in place ASAP. Also will need to move quickly on plan B if Plan A falls through.

More interesting, what is our plan B?

Moose Stuff

WIN said:

More interesting, what is our plan B?
Not our plan B, UT's plan B if Sonny says no thanks. And I have no idea what that might be.

If Sonny leaves I'm assuming we either just run with with Meach as the lone OC or maybe give Luper a Co-OC title. Assume we hire a QB coach either way.

riffram2011

Moose Stuff said:
Not our plan B, UT's plan B if Sonny says no thanks. And I have no idea what that might be.

If Sonny leaves I'm assuming we either just run with with Meach as the lone OC or maybe give Luper a Co-OC title. Assume we hire a QB coach either way.
Can't allow UT to take Luper, if they hire Cumbie. Recruiting takes a big hit if he doesn't stay.