• The KillerFrogs

I don't know why

blueduck313

This was Gary's response to our ability to score after Collins came in. How about Collins can read defenses better, throws a more accurate pass, actually steps up in the pocket, and doesn't throw off his back foot. He also said there is no quarterback controversy. So I guess its back to the same next Saturday.

Limey Frog

GP never adjusts mid-season. Lincoln Riley has the stones to do that, but it's not Gary's style. It was the same in 2013 and 2016. Three times in six years is a pattern, sadly. We won 11 games in good years when he gets it all right by Sept., which is great. In the other years when his staff get major things wrong, we just stubbornly ride the poop train all the way to 4-8 station. Let's hope things get fixed in the off-season. That's all we have to look forward to at this point.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

This was Gary's response to our ability to score after Collins came in. How about Collins can read defenses better, throws a more accurate pass, actually steps up in the pocket, and doesn't throw off his back foot. He also said there is no quarterback controversy. So I guess its back to the same next Saturday.
Did he really say that? By no controversy did he mean it is Collins or was it Gary speak?
If not, may be time.

Dusty

I really hope Coach P has the courage to make the call to have Collins starting the rest of the season. I am so tired of LOSING.

GP says quite a few things where I really don't know for sure what he means. If he was asked if the there is a QB controversy, I would expect him to say no as most all coaches would. Controversy is really more something for fans. Since the coach has final say, there is no reason for him to look at in those terms.

LVH

So who can we get that is better than GP, those of you thinking we can do better

I'm sure lots of teams out there would like a coach like ours

Just not our year. Only so many programs can win 10+ every year. Teams go through down years. At least our down years are 6-7 wins instead of 3-4.