• The KillerFrogs

Hunt in the portal

Moose Stuff

Kids entering the portal DURING a season that doesn't count against their eligibility doesn't sit real well with me but do whatever you gotta do I guess. Why they can't stick it out and announce after the season is over doesn't make much sense to me beyond them just being quitters. Best of luck to the kid.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
THE PORTAL!!!

The-time-tunnel.jpg

jake102

Kids entering the portal DURING a season that doesn't count against their eligibility doesn't sit real well with me but do whatever you gotta do I guess. Why they can't stick it out and announce after the season is over doesn't make much sense to me beyond them just being quitters. Best of luck to the kid.

Like anything else, I'm sure the faster they get in the portal the better odds they have of getting the best offer. If 4-5 other WR transfers get picked up before you enter, might have missed out on the best opportunity.

It's a frustrating deal. I think they should be responsible for their Fall tuition.

TRF51

Great WR except the catching the ball part. Looks like a beast and has the ability to be real good. Hope it works out for him, he had ample time to show it but didn’t get it done.

Pharm Frog

As long as Barber, Conwright, and QJ are healthy he's at best our #4 receiver and I'm not sure how many targets #4 (and beyond) WRs should be getting.

Since we have an offensive philosophy that places a premium on keeping the best players on the field and feeding them relentlessly and riding the hot hand while rarely substituting, you may be right. /s

Not /s — I’ve lost track of who’s a receiver v tight end v RB who catches an occasional pass v receiver who runs the ball but I wouldn’t have had Hunt in my Top 7 of players who occasionally catch passes.

Wexahu

Since we have an offensive philosophy that places a premium on keeping the best players on the field and feeding them relentlessly and riding the hot hand while rarely substituting, you may be right. /s

Not /s — I’ve lost track of who’s a receiver v tight end v RB who catches an occasional pass v receiver who runs the ball but I wouldn’t have had Hunt in my Top 7 of players who occasionally catch passes.

Sad but true. Our main running back is our QB who is coming off a pretty significant heart procedure. Our RBs and WRs are almost interchangeable, doesn’t make much difference what we call them. The highest rated recruit we’ve ever signed is a “RB” who has more catches than carries through 4 games.

It really is hard to believe sometimes how screwed up we are.

Chongo94

This hurts my soul.

TCU_91

He'll probably end up on a $ec roster with a coaching staff that has a plan and ability to call plays, become a beast of a receiver.

This is just the beginning is what I am guessing.

Thanks GP.