• The KillerFrogs

How will this game play out?

AroundWorldFrog

Want to see..

5025c8f3c83cb.preview-699.jpg

Chico Dusty

I think the offense rebounds nicely after a slower 2 games. I’m expecting a nice mix of the Jet/Hicks and Kenny has a good game passing the ball. I think we take it to them.

I want to see the TCU Defense hit Baker Prison Bitchhhh every time he touches the ball. I want him to not want to touch the ball. Any zone read hit him. When he throws bring one more man than they can block and hit him. When we get a turnover block him into the stands then jump on top of him. I want to see our Two D-Ends Hi Low him and have him flip 2-3 times before landing on his head. I would say we take 2-4 personal foul penalties and late hit him so hard he is afraid to play football again. In short I want to see PAIN!!!!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I want to see the TCU Defense hit Baker Prison Bitchhhh every time he touches the ball. I want him to not want to touch the ball. Any zone read hit him. When he throws bring one more man than they can block and hit him. When we get a turnover block him into the stands then jump on top of him. I want to see our Two D-Ends Hi Low him and have him flip 2-3 times before landing on his head. I would say we take 2-4 personal foul penalties and late hit him so hard he is afraid to play football again. In short I want to see PAIN!!!!
Good idea but you may have taken it a little far...let's keep it clean. And painful.

PurpleBloodSpitter

44-31 Frogs

Gary>>Not Stoops

TCU uses the WV def strategy to keep the game in front of them but is better at it now. Baker's a better runner (and whiner) than Grier, so see how it plays out and adjust

TCU blitz packages we haven't seen yet

OU starts with the ISU strategy of make Kenny beat you but has to abandon it when he is at which time the RB game goes wild with a new set with 2 possibly 3 of the backs in the same set. Even prior they can't really stop the run.

TCU has 3 passers with TDs

Kenny goes Kevin Spacey and scores three ways

TCU uses PI as a strategy when needed and at least once tackles an OU receiver when the ball isn't even thrown their way as he didn't turn to look but also knew the strategy

Gary starts aggressive and employs the UT strategy of stay two scores ahead. Depending on the momentum and running game, it gets more aggressive from there.

The OSU / ISU early game matters and affects strategy. TCU absolutely needs the win, but only pulls all the stops if ISU wins as 1) they have h2h over TCU (and OSU doesn't) and we don't really know how it all turns out.

TCU beating WV is the key. We all overlook it, but that was a last-drive game, we played it right, and it matters.

Gary does not go for two for fun. If the game dictates...yes, but not just because.

When we get ahead, we do not back down.

BTW... the UT strategy was absolutely perfect. I disagreed with the kick on 4th and 1, but looking back, it was exactly right. I was wrong. Against OU, we absolutely go for it.

Baker does not finish

Baker hopes for a rematch in order to put himself back in the heisman race

We do not plant a flag at midfield. We win with class and prepare to kick their ass again.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
If defense wins championships then you gotta like the Frogs chances, if the offense can possess the ball and score 30 points I really like our chances

44-31 Frogs

Gary>>Not Stoops

TCU uses the WV def strategy to keep the game in front of them but is better at it now. Baker's a better runner (and whiner) than Grier, so see how it plays out and adjust

TCU blitz packages we haven't seen yet

OU starts with the ISU strategy of make Kenny beat you but has to abandon it when he is at which time the RB game goes wild with a new set with 2 possibly 3 of the backs in the same set. Even prior they can't really stop the run.

TCU has 3 passers with TDs

Kenny goes Kevin Spacey and scores three ways

TCU uses PI as a strategy when needed and at least once tackles an OU receiver when the ball isn't even thrown their way as he didn't turn to look but also knew the strategy

Gary starts aggressive and employs the UT strategy of stay two scores ahead. Depending on the momentum and running game, it gets more aggressive from there.

The OSU / ISU early game matters and affects strategy. TCU absolutely needs the win, but only pulls all the stops if ISU wins as 1) they have h2h over TCU (and OSU doesn't) and we don't really know how it all turns out.

TCU beating WV is the key. We all overlook it, but that was a last-drive game, we played it right, and it matters.

Gary does not go for two for fun. If the game dictates...yes, but not just because.

When we get ahead, we do not back down.

BTW... the UT strategy was absolutely perfect. I disagreed with the kick on 4th and 1, but looking back, it was exactly right. I was wrong. Against OU, we absolutely go for it.

Baker does not finish

Baker hopes for a rematch in order to put himself back in the heisman race

We do not plant a flag at midfield. We win with class and prepare to kick their ass again.

I gave you a like for the highly entertaining and funny Hill Goes Kevin Spacey and scores three ways!!! Bravo!

Good idea but you may have taken it a little far...let's keep it clean. And painful.

I did get carried a way a little in the heat of the post, but I do want to make him super uncomfortable legally. As far as personal fouls I don't mean cheap shots just when in doubt hit him if they call it oh well.