• The KillerFrogs

How will this game play out?

Tumbleweed

Skull cap time people.

In this game the coaching staffs will have an important role.

Football is a game of match-ups and most certainly play a major, major role..

What don't you want to see from TCU?

That should get it started.

I particularly want to hear from LisaLT on this. Pretty savvy individual this one.

Forget numbers, predictions ...

W

Way of the Frog

I want to see a win by TCU.

The game will have a start, both teams will play for a bit, take a break, and play some more.

Finally as Armadillo laid out pretty clearly, one team will win.

Oh and Gus Johnson will yell way too often about things that really aren't that exciting.

th

4 Oaks Frog

I want to see our D seal the edges to keep everything from crybaby up the middle. I want the see our D Backs play a tight zone moving crybaby’s contained receivers to the middle of the field. I want to see our LBs and DEs putting a lot of pressure on crybaby. I want out DTs seal the middle and give crybaby and his RBs no escape routes. I want to see our RBs hit quick off tackle. I want to see some RB and QB draws. I want to see our running game go north and south. I want our O line to protect our QB in the pocket. I want to see our QB read the holes in our opponent’s D backfield and throw quick to our playmakers across the middle. I want to see play actions passes delivered accurately to our WR. I want to see our D and O finally running on all cylinders. I want to see us do the right things to beat crybaby’s team completely and without mercy.
GO FROGS!!!
BEAT ou!!!
Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

WhatTheFrog

Skull cap time people.

In this game the coaching staffs will have an important role.

Football is a game of match-ups and most certainly play a major, major role..

What don't you want to see from TCU?

That should get it started.

I particularly want to hear from LisaLT on this. Pretty savvy individual this one.

Forget numbers, predictions ...

Humble flirt.

MAcFroggy

I think we will utilize the qb run game a little more than we have in any game this season. I think TCU will end up with close to or slightly above 200 yards rushing. Still not sure if it will be enough to keep up with OU's offense. I am worried about our LBs/Safeties covering Mark Andrews. I think the game is going to be something like 31-28 or 35-31. Not sure who will win though.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
Touchdown
Punt
FG
FG
Punt
Punt
Touchdown
FG
Punt
Touchdown
Halftime
Punt
FG
Touchdown
FG
Touchdown
Punt
Touchdown
FG
Touchdown
Game ends

I just put way too much thought into that hypothetical end score. You could have helped a guy out and specified turnovers at least.

jake102

I think we will utilize the qb run game a little more than we have in any game this season. I think TCU will end up with close to or slightly above 200 yards rushing. Still not sure if it will be enough to keep up with OU's offense. I am worried about our LBs/Safeties covering Mark Andrews. I think the game is going to be something like 31-28 or 35-31. Not sure who will win though.

I don't really think Hill will need to run that much, but it wouldn't surprise me if we went heavy there as a wrinkle.

I worry about Andrews also, especially if he gets matched with Summers.

On a yards per play basis (the only basis that makes sense), this OU offense is by far the best ever. Makes the Baylor offenses look silly.

kidkarr

Don’t
Play man coverages all night(mix it up often)

Allow Mayfield’s legs to hurt us

Turn the ball over

Do
Run right at em

Cut the quick guys loose(where has snell been). Swing passes, wheels, etc.

Run with Kenny until they cheat up.

Smash them with every hit from our D. Like peach bowl, break their will.

WIN

TRF51

Our offense scares me because as good of a defense as we have I think OU will put up some points. I think we will need to score 35+ points to win this game. I can see us playing the same type of game we did against OSU which involves a lot of running and keeping the ball the majority of the game.

Wexahu

Don’t
Play man coverages all night(mix it up often)

Allow Mayfield’s legs to hurt us

Turn the ball over

Do
Run right at em

Cut the quick guys loose(where has snell been). Swing passes, wheels, etc.

Run with Kenny until they cheat up.

Smash them with every hit from our D. Like peach bowl, break their will.

WIN

I wouldn't worry about whether Mayfield's legs hurt us. When he's running around doing crazy stuff, that feeds into his poor decision making and making mistakes, and he'll eventually wear himself out. I don't want him standing back in the pocket with all day to throw while our D-line is containing.

frognutz

Will be interesting to see if OU can get up for 2 HUGE games in a row after playing a long and emotionally draining road game last week.

Not sure what the actual game lengths were, but wouldn't be surprised if OU played over an hour longer than the Frogs.

Tumbleweed

Get them down early and hard and that may happen.

Mayfield is concerned about it or he wouldn't pleaded OU fans to be loud and rowdy right out of the box.

Sebastian S

On a yards per play basis (the only basis that makes sense), this OU offense is by far the best ever. Makes the Baylor offenses look silly.

Part of that is because although they score a lot of points and have a lot of yards, they give up a lot as well.

So they are having to play deep into games even though the score is already over 40.

Most good teams let off the throttle and control the game to end it.

They had to score 49 to beat Baylor, 42 to beat KSU and 62 to beat OSU.