• The KillerFrogs

HOUSTON FROGS WITH COMCAST WILL NOT GET THE GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metropolis777

Attention all Frogs in Houston with Comcast Cable

You will not be able to watch the OU game on live TV on Saturday. FSN (ch 37 and ch 302 HD) will be showing the Astros game - not the TCU vs. OU game. Fox College Sports (ch 120) will have the game. However, it will not start on FCS until 7 PM CST. I don't know if they will just not show the first hour or if the whole game will be on delay. On top of that, you must have the sports pack in order to get FCS.

MAKE PLANS NOW TO BE AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE OR A BAR WITH SATELLITE. That will be your only way to see the TCU vs. OU game live.

Dogfrog

QUOTE(Metropolis777 @ Sep 23 2008, 05:26 PM) [snapback]213347[/snapback]
Attention all Frogs in Houston with Comcast Cable

You will not be able to watch the OU game on live TV on Saturday. FSN (ch 37 and ch 302 HD) will be showing the Astros game - not the TCU vs. OU game. Fox College Sports (ch 120) will have the game. However, it will not start on FCS until 7 PM CST. I don't know if they will just not show the first hour or if the whole game will be on delay. On top of that, you must have the sports pack in order to get FCS.
MAKE PLANS NOW TO BE AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE OR A BAR WITH SATELLITE. That will be your only way to see the TCU vs. OU game live.

I didn't know this and appreciate the update. All I can say is wow. As always, when it comes to sports, Houston sucks.

Annoying Group of 20

What the hell! The disastros suck and their season is over! This is a top 25 football matchup! No abc and i get screwed by the astros?! It is one thing when they don't show the cowboys because of the texans, but this is outrageous!

Status
Not open for further replies.