• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Game Thread: Frogs v Mountaineers

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
How have I never heard this story? TCU fans and aggy basketball players in a brawl?

The real brawl was mainly between players, some of the football team was rushing the court and students began when the cops started breaking it up before it became a full blown melee.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Correct. He injured his groin on the play.
They kept saying that on TV but the way his head hit Vlad, the way he got laid out and then laying there with his hands on his head sure had concussion written all over it. Just my experience, if I hurt my groin my hands don't go to my head while I calmly lay there staring blankly at the ceiling.

But I'm no doctor. I've never been on tv. And I haven't stayed in a holiday inn express ever.

I hope the kid is ok though either way.

Tom Brown

They kept saying that on TV but the way his head hit Vlad, the way he got laid out and then laying there with his hands on his head sure had concussion written all over it. Just my experience, if I hurt my groin my hands don't go to my head while I calmly lay there staring blankly at the ceiling.

But I'm no doctor. I've never been on tv. And I haven't stayed in a holiday inn express ever.

I hope the kid is ok though either way.

Could be both