• The KillerFrogs

Hill asked "how did you flip the switch at half?"

4th. down

Someone get GP a gallon of hot honey & lemon tea. And once signing day is done, help’m pack for his well deserved 3-week vacation before Spring ball starts in March.

Yes, job well done and don't think many of us expected a 11-3 back in August. As an aside, Cumbie in the booth was a first for him this year without Meacham and or Dykes. He probably sees the field better and maybe that's his direction in the future. Anyway, it worked and believe he and GP told Kenny to run the ball at halftime. Everything opened up after that. It put more pressure on the defense and it helped Kenny to get going with the passing attack and it worked as he was 76% in the 2nd. half. Maybe I missed one but don't think he was ever sacked, at least not in the 2nd. half.

MinFrog

Yes, job well done and don't think many of us expected a 11-3 back in August. As an aside, Cumbie in the booth was a first for him this year without Meacham and or Dykes. He probably sees the field better and maybe that's his direction in the future. Anyway, it worked and believe he and GP told Kenny to run the ball at halftime. Everything opened up after that. It put more pressure on the defense and it helped Kenny to get going with the passing attack and it worked as he was 76% in the 2nd. half. Maybe I missed one but don't think he was ever sacked, at least not in the 2nd. half.

My guess is that Cumbie will be on the field quite a bit next year, assuming we are playing a true soph. Just a thought.

Spike

Actually the switch seemed to be flipped in the 2nd quarter. KH put his head down and ran it himself a lot. He was a true leader!

BK4TCU

This made me laugh. I loved during the basketball game today when GP was on, they were having fun and he said something along the lines of, "there's a difference in Coach P and Gary that the players see when they come into (his) office. I think they all like Gary better."

Frozen Frog

This made me laugh. I loved during the basketball game today when GP was on, they were having fun and he said something along the lines of, "there's a difference in Coach P and Gary that the players see when they come into (his) office. I think they all like Gary better."

That was a really funny moment in the broadcast today. Coach P gets ripped at times by opposing fans and the media by his manor on the sideline, but I have always been told that he is one of the most likable people in the world off the field. His players have the utmost respect for him, and they know he truly cares about them.