• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

2B927207-79E3-4862-A6F8-8874B39976B3.jpeg

Well fellas and Q, I bought a new toy and can’t hold the excitement back. It is a bit of a humble brag, but this girl is coming home with me tomorrow and my 7 year old Tom-Boy is ready to hit the trails with her daddy. I was looking into a used Maverick (not gonna lie, out of my comfort zone on price) like Land Frog has, but this decked out power red Honda Rubicon from my buddy was screaming at me.

Now all that is left is to install the new impeller on my crappie boat, and we are ready for a long weekend at Lake Murray and Cross Bar Ranch ATV Park which is a short drive from my family in SE OK.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
View attachment 4189

Well fellas and Q, I bought a new toy and can’t hold the excitement back. It is a bit of a humble brag, but this girl is coming home with me tomorrow and my 7 year old Tom-Boy is ready to hit the trails with her daddy. I was looking into a used Maverick (not gonna lie, out of my comfort zone on price) like Land Frog has, but this decked out power red Honda Rubicon from my buddy was screaming at me.

Now all that is left is to install the new impeller on my crappie boat, and we are ready for a long weekend at Lake Murray and Cross Bar Ranch ATV Park which is a short drive from my family in SE OK.

You be careful with that precious cargo onboard!

Frog-in-law1995

View attachment 4189

That’s no way to talk about your boat. A crappie boat is better than no boat at all.

nwlafrog

That’s no way to talk about your boat. A crappie boat is better than no boat at all.

Haha! She’s all I’ve got! I’m trying to fix it as quick as I can. It was my FIL’s before he passed away and I can’t allow myself to bring it to someone to fix it (he would talk about me like a dog if I did that). Already replaced the bilge pump and seals for the electric trim, re wired old girl, new tires for the trailer, removed the faulty automatic oil reservoir (or whatever you wanna call it) and ran it direct from the gas tank at 50:1 and added a new fuel line. We are on the home stretch now.

TCURiggs

I don't know if any of you listen to/like Joe Rogan's Podcasts, but I highly recommend checking out his latest. His guest was a guy named David Goggins, who was a fat schlub who one day just decided he wanted to be one of the most impressive humans on Earth, and he tells his story about how he accomplished that. Listen to it when you can (it's almost two hours) if you're so inclined... language warning:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I don't know if any of you listen to/like Joe Rogan's Podcasts, but I highly recommend checking out his latest. His guest was a guy named David Goggins, who was a fat schlub who one day just decided he wanted to be one of the most impressive humans on Earth, and he tells his story about how he accomplished that. Listen to it when you can (it's almost two hours) if you're so inclined... language warning:

This was next up for me. I've been listening to Rogan almost every day for the last few weeks during my commute.

Sturgill and Stapleton interviews were great.

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

TCUDoc is that you?!? #dadjoke

giphy.gif

nwlafrog

View attachment 4189

BAC64778-2E20-4D52-BB08-EDFA43A9DCF2.jpeg

Headed home