• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
302ua2o.jpg

2r6lco0.jpg

nwlafrog

For the foodies and grillers...

Tonight I tried something a bit different on the grill. I made Hawaiian burgers. Recipe as follows:

Buns - buttered and toasted Hawaiian Burger Buns
Sauce - mixed Teriyaki, Mayo, Honey, Cayenne Pepper to taste. (buns sauce)
Cheese - Provolone melted during the last few minutes on the burgers
Burger Meat - salt and pepper only
Toppings - Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Lettuce, Pineapple ring.
Extras that I added - I made sticky rice and formed a thin patty for each bun and topped with a fried egg, then came the patty, the pineapple, and the rest of the goods.

Highly reccomend it. I had something similar from a food truck at one of our local breweries and I was in love with it. I decided to create my own version and it didn’t disappoint.

Also, no redirects today, so strange how one day I am unable to use the site and the next it is perfect.

Last edited:

nwlafrog

Does anyone have experience with LavaLock grill sealant tape? My smoker is having some serious issues holding in heat and a steady temp. It’s a PITA to grill lately. I’ve heard from a friend that LavaLock is where it’s at for this problem.

Purp

Does anyone have experience with LavaLock grill sealant tape? My smoker is having some serious issues holding in heat and a steady temp. It’s a PITA to grill lately. I’ve heard from a friend that LavaLock is where it’s at for this problem.
Watch a TCU basketball game on ESPN and you'll find the best solution possible during every other commercial break.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Works fine. I used the higher temp version to seal up my smoker, and the higher temp goo stuff to seal up the cracks between the smoke chamber and fire box. Just don’t let your fire get too hot because while they work great, they will burn/melt. I know from experience and it took me a month to get my smoker back up and smoking.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Billions is pretty good...

Yes, there are multiple scenes where lead actor Paul Giamatti easily slips into a John Adams voice when he talks about integrity, justice & process of Law, Crime & consequences. It’s eerie good. Then the Damian will start back and he’ll slip into some Homeland Brody character then some Major Dick Winters from Band of Brothers.