• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Ford POS just rolled by me with about a dozen air fresheners around the rear view mirror. I don’t think I’d get much past 6 or 7 before I broke down and bought a new car.
He was probably smokin da ganja.

My boss could afford six new cars. But he just threw a bunch of money at a new water pump for his decade old import that simply wants to die in peace.

Frog-in-law1995

Sometimes words matter.

um-phrasing.jpg

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Nathan Chen (USA figure skater) was awesome tonight in the long program. Last night's short program was terrible. He's now in first place, but the other big guns still have to skate. Hope he makes it to the podium.
(If you watch skating, he did 6 quads, 5 were wonderful, he touched hands to ice on one.)

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
@WhiteHispanicFrog was that you in tne purple blazer on the jumbotron a few timez today?

I thought the same thing, but figured that guy was too old and fat to be a current student.

Headed to the game tonight.

Catch me in the student section on the Jumbotron, down 20 lbs. from the OU game when @Purp glossed me old and fat.

Camera adds 10lbs.

And I’m still old.

Eh, prob a wash.

I’ll get one of these dope shirts tho.

f07m1c.jpg

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Headed to the game tonight.

Catch me in the student section on the Jumbotron, down 20 lbs. from the OU game when @Purp glossed me old and fat.

Camera adds 10lbs.

And I’m still old.

Eh, prob a wash.

I’ll get one of these dope shirts tho.

f07m1c.jpg
5 bucks says the old farts that take all the free stuff at the baseball games manage to get about 200 of these.