• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Does anyone know anything about Parton's Pizza? I'm trying to find a true thin crust pizza and the googles keep bringing me to this restaurant that doesn't have a website.

Paradoxotaur

Does anyone know anything about Parton's Pizza? I'm trying to find a true thin crust pizza and the googles keep bringing me to this restaurant that doesn't have a website.

It’s fantastic - one of my favorites around here. Really old school, dirty place that makes great pizza.

You do have to pick it up though. There’s no way to have it delivered that I’m aware of.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Never been but driven by a million times. I’ve heard it was mobbed up, but can’t confirm.

Edit: I think the mob rumor comes from the fact that they’ve been there for decades and never seem to have any customers.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
I perform “Rosa Parks” - Outkast. It’s pretty cool, as it’s all instrumental with no backing track. My buddy strums the melody on accoustic and our other friend takes care of the bass w/ a drum loop attached.

How did the show go? I had a prior commitment or I would have come out.

giphy_1.gif

Chico Dusty

How did the show go? I had a prior commitment or I would have come out.

giphy_1.gif

Haha. Niiice. You kill it with the GIFs. It was fun man. I was surprised by the turnout, good crowd. What can I say...I smashed it, ha. I would post a vid, but then it’d give up my Instagram and identity. Not sure I’m ready for all that. Was good to get it one last time, 12 years later. Time is a trip...the more things change, the more they stay the same. So while we were 12 years removed, it’s like we didn’t miss a beat. We played from 10-12 and then there was a current TCU band from 12-2, so funny watching all the young guns getting loose w/ all the college debaucherry and thinking that was us back in the day. Definitely a great trip down memory lane.

Last edited:

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Haha. Niiice. You kill it with the GIFs. It was fun man. I was surprised by the turnout, good crowd. What can I say...I smashed it, ha. I would post a vid, but then it’d give up my Instagram and identity. Not sure I’m ready for all that. Was good to get it one last time, 12 years later. Time the more things change, the more they stay the same. So while we were 12 years removed, it’s like we didn’t miss a beat. We played from 10-12 and then there was a current TCU band from 12-2, so funny watching all the young guns getting loose w/ all the college debaucherry and thinking that was us back in the day. Definitely a great trip down memory lane.

Props to you sir!

C5E589BF-6C29-40EB-9938-7E9CEC7F5E12.gif