• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Also, what is it about a damned Subaru that makes it a magnet for 13.1, 26.2, and IronMan stickers? I saw one of those 3 stickers 4 times today and 3 of them were on a Subaru.
You should go to Boulder some time if you like that look. I think it's required that you own a Subaru with an endurance sticker of some sort on it.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
You should go to Boulder some time if you like that look. I think it's required that you own a Subaru with an endurance sticker of some sort on it.
It is required. I was dodging cops for like 30 minutes because I didn't have one. I think they were going to give me a felony, since I had whataburger and cigar smokers' rights stickers on my car.

How juvenile. How come I never thought of it!

I'd like to discuss this over a beer with him/them. Not calling BS but outside of the Thunderbirds and Blues, military aircraft don't have smoke generators (chemtrails are a different discussion I may or may not be able to have) You could theoretically do this in the cons.but you would have to rapidly enter/exit the cons to turn "smoke" on and off. I spose it's doable, but the humor to effort required ratio is way too low.

It is required. I was dodging cops for like 30 minutes because I didn't have one. I think they were going to give me a felony, since I had whataburger and cigar smokers' rights stickers on my car.
I once tried to smoke a cigar in C-springs. I thought the state troopers were going to show up just for asking. Finally a bartender hooked us up directions to a "smoke easy" -- I kid you not. Down an alley, no name on door, knock for entry, like the movies. Inside was an awesome cigar bar that served liquor. They were grandfathered in as a tobacconist with a liquor license.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
How juvenile. How come I never thought of it!

I'd like to discuss this over a beer with him/them. Not calling BS but outside of the Thunderbirds and Blues, military aircraft don't have smoke generators (chemtrails are a different discussion I may or may not be able to have) You could theoretically do this in the cons.but you would have to rapidly enter/exit the cons to turn "smoke" on and off. I spose it's doable, but the humor to effort required ratio is way too low.
You just made my tin foil hat light up and start sounding alarm bells. I didn't know it even had those features.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I once tried to smoke a cigar in C-springs. I thought the state troopers were going to show up just for asking. Finally a bartender hooked us up directions to a "smoke easy" -- I kid you not. Down an alley, no name on door, knock for entry, like the movies. Inside was an awesome cigar bar that served liquor. They were grandfathered in as a tobacconist with a liquor license.
I will be reaching out to you for the location of said establishment soon.

Horny 4 Life

Narrowly avoided disaster...

I'm packing for the trip to DFW on Sunday and grabbed a black TCU jersey for the Baylor game. I folded it up and put it in the suitcase, finish packing and take it to the car. When I get to the car I open it back up to check on something I forgot. As I'm moving items I realize that the jersey was the Andy Dalton autographed jersey I've been meaning to frame for a couple years. Oops. That could've ended poorly.

Jersey is safely back on the hanger and replaced with a black t-shirt. #darnBaylor

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Anyone else hearing what sounds like three very fast moving jets over Fort Worth? Very loud for 10:15 at night.
F35 is my guess.

A while ago they were flying black helicopters around town and they buzzed me as I was getting onto 820 off Blue Mound. Had to be about 30 feet above my car. Barely a sound. Then they went forward and I could barely track them because of the street lights and it was a New Moon. It was really creepy.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
F35 is my guess.

A while ago they were flying black helicopters around town and they buzzed me as I was getting onto 820 off Blue Mound. Had to be about 30 feet above my car. Barely a sound. Then they went forward and I could barely track them because of the street lights and it was a New Moon. It was really creepy.
That's crazy. I assumed it was something out of the Air Force base but it was way louder than anything I had heard before. Sounded like a really low really loud rumble out to the southwest. On and off for five minutes or so and then gone.