• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Shorty

I had a gin and tonic once a couple years ago in Vegas when the waitress switched drink orders with a guy across from me. I took a sip and was sober enough to know it wasn't a vodka soda but drunk enough to think it was a vodka tonic with something wrong with it. Not a huge fan but I finished it.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I tried gin for the first time at 17 and thought it tasted like spraying bug spray into my mouth. Then I tried it a second time in a gin and tonic at probably 35 and loved it. And I mean Loooooooooved it. Can’t explain why.

My Aunt got me into G&T’s juuust a tad before State of Tejas approves of such things. PM me your email or cell and I’ll send you my Boars Head & Yule Log Festivale video I made last January.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Boo mods. That had potential before it was sent to the generally bored.
I can't be sure but I think I deciphered what his post was all about. The key is in the two different spellings of the word "Briles" - both whoar and Briles were used. Whoar in the title gives us a clue - there is no way a true Briles would refer to herself as a Briles. But she might call herself a "whoar" because it's edgy and ironic. So my theory is that his Briles (whoar) was pissed that he wasn't visiting enough and then posted on his phone while he was cleaning up. She is pissed he spends more time with his wife than money with her. So she refers to the wife as the common "Briles" and is now planning to block him. She was trying to embarrass him with the post by showing that even though he has a wife he can't live without a whoar.

Edit: every Briles is a w hore