• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Shorty

I don't know if anyone is following the story of the missing 3 year old girl in Richardson but it sounds like they probably found her body. I hope that whatever happened (I'm thinking it was the dad/parents) that they have the evidence to bring justice. I live just a couple miles away.

netty2424

I don't know if anyone is following the story of the missing 3 year old girl in Richardson but it sounds like they probably found her body. I hope that whatever happened (I'm thinking it was the dad/parents) that they have the evidence to bring justice. I live just a couple miles away.
Where did they find her?

Punter1

While having Narcos withdrawals I started watching Surviving Escobar on Amazon and we kinda like it. It's a little low budget and all in subtitles but very interesting (based on true story) and entertaining. It's a solid 7 in a 1-10 index

Shorty

Where did they find her?
In a culvert less than a mile from their house. Police haven't said much other than information they developed told them to search that area. They were looking for video from houses and businesses to show the family's vehicle left the house after she allegedly was left outside so I think they knew she was dumped there.

netty2424

In a culvert less than a mile from their house. Police haven't said much other than information they developed told them to search that area. They were looking for video from houses and businesses to show the family's vehicle left the house after she allegedly was left outside so I think they knew she was dumped there.
Unbelievable. Couldn't imagine dealing with that as a parent. Whoever is responsible should die a painful death. If it's her parents, they should die a slow painful death.

netty2424

Headed out to drop the kids off at the sitters house and noticed an ambulance. There's a T intersection out on some back roads by my house and apparently this person was not familiar with the roads. Poor lady drove straight through the T. Cleared a 10 foot culvert through a ranchers barbed wire fence and finally came to a stop about 50 yards off the road. From the looks of he car, she definitely cleared the culvert and dug the nose in the ground about 15-20 feet. She was most likely running 50-55mph when the tires left he road. Bet that was one hell of a ride!!

Purp

Headed out to drop the kids off at the sitters house and noticed an ambulance. There's a T intersection out on some back roads by my house and apparently this person was not familiar with the roads. Poor lady drove straight through the T. Cleared a 10 foot culvert through a ranchers barbed wire fence and finally came to a stop about 50 yards off the road. From the looks of he car, she definitely cleared the culvert and dug the nose in the ground about 15-20 feet. She was most likely running 50-55mph when the tires left he road. Bet that was one hell of a ride!!
Damn. Sounds like a scene straight out of Dukes of Hazard.