• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I just noticed Tom Brown took Baylor with the points against the Pokes in the Pickem and Grinem. What the darn were you thinking, guy? The modicum of respect I once had for you is now as faded as Peace.
I could see it. Maybe OSU isn't the one I choose, but Baylor is due to beat the [ Finebaum ] out of somebody, soon. They're a way more talented team than 0-6.

Purp

I could see it. Maybe OSU isn't the one I choose, but Baylor is due to beat the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] out of somebody, soon. They're a way more talented team than 0-6.
I don't think they're that talented. They have talent at a few positions, but they are incredibly thin on the depth chart, even at those positions. There are a lot of other positions (along both lines in particular) where they have no talent. Baylor is an awful football team and I rejoice in that fact. As they continue to get blanked throughout the season they will continue to turn on themselves more and more. I predict by the end of the season they'll have another exodus and bring another 50-something scholarship players into next season also.

Horny 4 Life

The one darn time all year I didn't want a night game and we get KU at 7pm.

The wife is super stressed about the kiddo because of the flight, packed schedule, 2 hour round trip from house to game, and 7pm being his bedtime. Now she's talking about having to leave the game early and also giving me the guilt trip line of "I'll just stay in the car with him for the whole game."

Good times ahead!

#darntvschedulers
#darnwoman
#darndeepforgoodmeasure

Tom Brown

The wife is super stressed about the kiddo because of the flight, packed schedule, 2 hour round trip from house to game, and 7pm being his bedtime. Now she's talking about having to leave the game early and also giving me the guilt trip line of "I'll just stay in the car with him for the whole game."

Good times ahead!

#darntvschedulers
#darnwoman
#darndeepforgoodmeasure

Agreed one hundo
Camping with my daughter

Purp

Good times ahead!

#darntvschedulers
#darnwoman
#darndeepforgoodmeasure
Liked for the last hashtag. Our tailgate will be kid friendly so maybe that will alleviate some of the stress.

Horny 4 Life

Liked for the last hashtag. Our tailgate will be kid friendly so maybe that will alleviate some of the stress.

I'm hoping once we get into the day she chills a bit. Right now it's mainly the sleep schedule problem that is getting her worked up.

PM me the tailgate info and I'll definitely try to make it over.