• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Sand Frog

Bow is good 40 yards and under as long as I do my part. I should probably do some 50 and 60 yard shooting just in case. 40 is the max range in the driveway is the only problem unless my neighbors are alright with a redneck in their yard with a compound. lol

This was @ 40 yards. Come on cooler weather.

full-692-116711-20170927_084806.jpg

netty2424

Bow is good 40 yards and under as long as I do my part. I should probably do some 50 and 60 yard shooting just in case. 40 is the max range in the driveway is the only problem unless my neighbors are alright with a redneck in their yard with a compound. lol

Do yellow jackets require a hunting license? Hitting them in flight will take some real skill. Best of luck!

ShadowFrog

Moderators
For those that missed it in the news, from Texas Monthly article on Franklin barbecue fire:

The 9-1-1 call came in at 5:27 a.m., according to the official fire report from the Austin Fire Department. The first truck arrived on scene a minute later. One person was in line for barbecue.

GeoFrog

This skill will come in handy when you daughter starts dating. As a test of trust, you might even ask the date to stand with an apple on their head.

Frog-in-law1995

I just did a search on my work computer for how to deal with a warranty/repair issue for my particular watch brand. After looking it over, I'd rather pay a local shop to fix it than have to mail it off to California. So I grabbed my phone to head out to lunch and figure I'll swing by the watch repair shop over in So7 on the way. I pull up my supposedly (mostly) anonymous KFC account and there's an ad for my watch brand.

The Internet is scheissing spooky, y'all.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I just did a search on my work computer for how to deal with a warranty/repair issue for my particular watch brand. After looking it over, I'd rather pay a local shop to fix it than have to mail it off to California. So I grabbed my phone to head out to lunch and figure I'll swing by the watch repair shop over in So7 on the way. I pull up my supposedly (mostly) anonymous KFC account and there's an ad for my watch brand.

The Internet is [ farging ] spooky, y'all.
My wife was talking about a new chandelier for our dining room. As a joke I sent her a picture from some website of the ugliest chandelier I could find. Now basically every website I visit has a picture of this darning ugly light. The internet is not only scary but appears to have an evil sense of humor.

Frog-in-law1995

My wife was talking about a new chandelier for our dining room. As a joke I sent her a picture from some website of the ugliest chandelier I could find. Now basically every website I visit has a picture of this darning ugly light. The internet is not only scary but appears to have an evil sense of humor.

I expect ads to show up on my phone when I searched for that stuff on my phone, but how does my phone know what I'm searching for on my work computer? And..

Oh sweet Christ, you think my work computer knows what I search for on my phone????

Anybody know how to delete EVERYTHING EVER?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I expect ads to show up on my phone when I searched for that stuff on my phone, but how does my phone know what I'm searching for on my work computer? And..

Oh sweet Christ, you think my work computer knows what I search for on my phone????

Anybody know how to delete EVERYTHING EVER?
I didn't catch the nuance. That is scary.

Frog-in-law1995

I didn't catch the nuance. That is scary.

I'll tell you what else is scary. When I pull up google maps to look for stuff do do on my upcoming vacation, the map puts little icons on the hotels I have reservations at, and includes the correct dates of my stay at each. I assume it got this from the confirmation emails I received from each to my Gmail account. Couple this with the fact that my phone map correctly identifies my home (presumably by GPS the coordinates of where it sits unused most nights), and you have the makings of a frighteningly easy criminal enterprise there.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'll tell you what else is scary. When I pull up google maps to look for stuff do do on my upcoming vacation, the map puts little icons on the hotels I have reservations at, and includes the correct dates of my stay at each. I assume it got this from the confirmation emails I received from each to my Gmail account. Couple this with the fact that my phone map correctly identifies my home (presumably by GPS the coordinates of where it sits unused most nights), and you have the makings of a frighteningly easy criminal enterprise there.
No need to worry. It's just a giant corporation with its tentacles in most parts of our daily lives and currently developing advanced AI. What could go wrong? It's not like there are people out there that can hack their way into databases.