• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

I don't understand decorative pillows. There are 7 pillows on my bed that have to be removed so I can use the bed. Waste of time and energy.

7's the key number here!

Hitchhiker.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

Sardines was greatness, even after it moved to University, but especially before. Italian Inn was decent. I liked the one on East Lancaster more. My favorite Italian now is Oliva's on Beach, way north. Those little family places are usually the Brilesboobs. Italliani's in Hurst is really good, too, but they know it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Sardines was greatness, even after it moved to University, but especially before. Italian Inn was decent. I liked the one on East Lancaster more. My favorite Italian now is Oliva's on Beach, way north. Those little family places are usually the Brilesboobs. Italliani's in Hurst is really good, too, but they know it.
Sardine's was a solid date night for a broke Peace and his gf during college.

Purp

Apparently Italian Inn is closed too. Was hoping to have a singing waiter tonight.

I knew some of the waiters there back in college. Lots of weed consumed by that crew.
I enjoyed Italian Inn too, but remembered that had closed. Still thought Sardines was better.