• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Just stopped to get gas on the way home. Dude pulls up to the pump on the opposite side as me wearing a UTSA hat.

I said, "Thanks for winning that ballgame against Baylor. I got as much joy from that as I have some of TCU's biggest wins."

The dude filling up the truck behind him was giving us his best stink eye that looked more like the dude under the bridge in Deliverance. I could tell he wanted to say something, but either didn't know what to say or didn't have the stones to interject.

When I pulled out of the gas station I noticed a BU decal on the back of his truck. It all makes sense now. I thought about going back and asking him how pissed off that made him. Then following that up by asking him how much more pissed he'd be if he were raped by his football team. I guess I pulled a maniac and wussed out, but I didn't want to fight traffic to go back.

Last edited:

GeoFrog

Man, it was a late night last night. Guess who's dog decides to play with a skunk in the backyard last night at 10:00?!?! So that's when the fun started. We did the peroxide/baking soda/dish soap wash, then 2 washes with "skunk off" , but his face still stinks. I've heard that tomato juice masks the scent temporarily, but does nothing to actually remove the oil. I still smell it everywhere. This "stinks!"

Purp

Man, it was a late night last night. Guess who's dog decides to play with a skunk in the backyard last night at 10:00?!?! So that's when the fun started. We did the peroxide/baking soda/dish soap wash, then 2 washes with "skunk off" , but his face still stinks. I've heard that tomato juice masks the scent temporarily, but does nothing to actually remove the oil. I still smell it everywhere. This "stinks!"
Try some Johnson's baby powder and Coolwater cologne. Worked for Snoop Dogg.

Shorty

My dog got skunked once. A few bathes took the edge off but he stunk for days.

netty2424

Might as well get used to it for a little bit. I've never heard of a way to remove it entirely. I've got a huge skunk out at my place that I need to get rid of or it's just a matter of time before my dogs or myself get sprayed.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Oh God. just occurred to me that he's a slow poke.

Shoot me now.
giphy.gif