• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PurplePainD

Me too. "I even lasso them with it." Come on, man!

If you are talking about white man wedding dance moves, the fact that you need and "actual" lasso is lame. My repertoire of imaginary dance props includes:
Lasso, weedeater, shovel, school bus, etc.

It is important when using these props that the message conveyed is that you don't take yourself seriously

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
If you are talking about white man wedding dance moves, the fact that you need and "actual" lasso is lame. My repertoire of imaginary dance props includes:

It is important when using these props that the message conveyed is that you don't take yourself seriously

One of my old coaches broke out the sprinkler and the shopping cart during our homecoming dance. Still remember it to this day.

Houston Frog

Saw some pretty sweet imaginary double-dutch go down on a wedding dance floor just last month.... had me rolling

That's the most important aspect of the whole thing.... nothing worse than serious-dancer-guy

Kaiser

I approve of scarves, argyle, designer jeans, pea coats, and anything Burberry.

I find popped collars, pink slacks, "caring" about the environment, loafers without socks, filtered cigarettes, movies that don't star John Wayne, BMWs, Lexus, lanyards for your sunglasses, Bono, and cuff links on men under 35 to be extremely dooshy.

PurplePainD

that's funny because I do wear 7 jeans... lol i will say they are pretty contemporary in design compared to others and are extremely comfortable..

if dressing nice is the girliest thing I do, then I am okay with that..

SUIT UP!!

suit-up-o.gif

Strong move adding a metrosexual "suiting up" gif

TCURiggs

I can't judge a man for the occasional drunken dance move. However, ArgyleFrog was trying to justify his sober decision of commonly wearing a scarf by saying it helps him with the ladies on the dance floor. This leads me to believe a couple of things: 1. He dances a lot 2. He really thinks using his scarf as a prop is a good move. This tells me that we're talking about some sort of serious club dancing and not a little country western action, which is dooshy. That's what gave me the funny mental picture and made me laugh.

PurplePainD

I can't judge a man for the occasional drunken dance move. However, ArgyleFrog was trying to justify his sober decision of commonly wearing a scarf by saying it helps him with the ladies on the dance floor. This leads me to believe a couple of things: 1. He dances a lot 2. He really thinks using his scarf as a prop is a good move. This tells me that we're talking about some sort of serious club dancing and not a little country western action, which is dooshy. That's what gave me the funny mental picture and made me laugh.

Similar to Bonner, I believe he started by just stirring the pot, but then unknowingly unleashed that nugget.

of course it's a joke! I don't need to lasso the women to get them to dance with me

the only dancing i take serious is two stepping and dougy-ing to some dallas rap

ShivasFrog

When I read his post, I saw these guys...

roxburyguyspose.jpg

I find popped collars, pink slacks, "caring" about the environment, loafers without socks, filtered cigarettes, movies that don't star John Wayne, BMWs, Lexus, lanyards for your sunglasses, Bono, and cuff links on men under 35 to be extremely dooshy.

I'm with you 99% on all of these, except in the summer I wear my loafers without socks..

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
While I do wear scarves occasionally, I can say with 100% honesty I have never used one as a prop in dancing.

What about this look. A pair of gray pants. Black V neck sweater. White button up underneath. Tie to match the outfit?

I go with that look pretty often.

YA

I guess I am a doosh since I care about the environment, like Bono/U2, have a Lexus and a Audi and recently sold a BMW.

Who knew?

TAINTed frog

Dear doosh patrol,

Is it EVER okay to wear the phone holster? I have to repeatedly inform my Dad that it is not okay, even if you're in your 60s.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Phone Holster is DEFINITELY not okay. I saw a guy yesterday in Brookshires wearing a beeper. Who the flippity (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) still owns a beeper? Where do you even go to get it activated? Who still sells them?