Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Just starting watching Ozark on Netflix. It is darning so good. Funny, dark, original.

Quick synopsis to wet your beak...Guy moves from Chicago to the Ozarks and buys a strip club to launder money for the mob. That sounds cheesy I guess...but It's not. Jason Bateman is the lead guy. It's awesome .

2. I second this recommendation. You're darning up if you aren't checking out Ozarks.

3. Props to the guy I saw today off Hulen with the specialty plates marked "CJK5H"

4. Applied to Arkansas for another master. 3 important things, if I get in...
    1) I will never be one of those D-Bags that chant, "SEC, SEC, SEC!".
    2) Frogs come first, when they play.
    3) Damn! They also, have some fine young ladies on that campus. I bet They are all from Texas. TCU still has hotter though.

5. The athletic department should have those plates on the bus they use. Too bad it is taken.

6. That show is next on my list. Heard some pretty great things about it.

7. image.jpg
    View from my hotel window

satis1103, SAT Frog, TCURiggs and 7 others like this.
  8. ShadowFrog likes this.
  9. Marble Falls looks nicer than I remember.

10. Yep

11. It is safer

12. I had a girlfriend from Niagara Falls. Canadian side. You wouldn't know her.

Purp, TCURiggs, ShadowFrog and 2 others like this.
  13. Had a similar view a couple months ago. We stayed at Marriott On The Falls.

14. Staying at the Falls Hilton for CLE in October. Where's the fun stuff?

15. The view from the Canadian side is much better. The boat tour is really good. The Niagara Fury 3D adventure is corny. Skip it. Behind the falls tour is decent. That's all I know so far.

16. Same place

Land Frog likes this.
  17. You there for the eclipse?

18. See my last post.

19. This will be my first trip to the Canadian side. Done the American side stuff, including Maid of the Mist, a couple times. Probably won't mess with the boat tour. Kinda want to drive up to the forts on Lake Ontario.

20. Sadly, no.