• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Had another scrong day today. Woke up at 7ish and watched Open coverage until almost 1. Hell of a day at Royal Birkdale today. Wow! Gotta suck to be Branden Grace and shoot a record 62 and realize you could do the same thing again tomorrow and still not win the Claret Jug.

Then we went to the Four Roses bottling facility and warehouses followed by the Heaven Hill tour/tasting.

Now I need the US National Team to pull it out tonight against Costa Rica to cap off a perfect Saturday.

20170722_141707.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Had another scrong day today. Woke up at 7ish and watched Open coverage until almost 1. Hell of a day at Royal Birkdale today. Wow! Gotta suck to be Branden Grace and shoot a record 62 and realize you could do the same thing again tomorrow and still not win the Claret Jug.

Then we went to the Four Roses bottling facility and warehouses followed by the Heaven Hill tour/tasting.

Now I need the US National Team to pull it out tonight against Costa Rica to cap off a perfect Saturday.

View attachment 3271

I tried really hard to take family to the game tonight. But it's moving day. Just couldn't get done in time.

Purp

I tried really hard to take family to the game tonight. But it's moving day. Just couldn't get done in time.
I was bummed about this trip when I found out it might coincide with the Nats in Arlington. Oh well. I'll still be able to see it and I've done plenty of other cool stuff.

Zubaz

So I'm wondering if I've had the perfect day. Woke up early and hand some coffee while playing with my three dogs. Little girl got up and had a Daddy-Patti breakfast. Went for an for an 8 mile run. Came back and mowed the lawn. Set up the inflatable pool for daughter to play in, while wife and I had some cocktails with our feet in the water. Went out and got some great NY style pizza for dinner.

Does it get much better?

Purp

So I'm wondering if I've had the perfect day. Woke up early and hand some coffee while playing with my three dogs. Little girl got up and had a Daddy-Patti. Went for an for an 8 mile run. Came back and mowed the lawn. Set up the inflatable pool for daughter to play in, while wife and I had some cocktails with our feet in the water. Went o it and got some great NY style pizza for dinner.

Does it get much better?
I'm pretty sure I'd run about 8 fewer miles on the perfect day. Unless it included a soccer or softball game.

Horny 4 Life

This week sucked, but between my wife, my son, my dog and this little fella waiting for me when I finally got home, I think I'll manage for recharge for the next couple days.

Feeling a little Irish right now.

20228773_10101771969620654_2282953145356036380_n.jpg

bleedpurple

This week sucked, but between my wife, my son, my dog and this little fella waiting for me when I finally got home, I think I'll manage for recharge for the next couple days.

Feeling a little Irish right now.

20228773_10101771969620654_2282953145356036380_n.jpg
It a good English not for some Irish whiskey! I hope south of the border frog still reads this

Tom Brown

He's always played differently than every other American ever. He's so clever with the ball and makes so many plays that so few people see. He's a fun guy to watch even when he doesn't score.
The assist was money.

He is super creative.
FWIW i disagree with the announcers, Nagbe underwhelmed tonight.

Purp

The assist was money.

He is super creative.
FWIW i disagree with the announcers, Nagbe underwhelmed tonight.
I think Nagbe was great until he got in the penalty area. He just doesn't want to shoot. He's so decisive and clinical with the ball on his feet and he penetrated the defense all night. He just becomes the most indecisive player on the pitch within striking distance. I do think he was excellent tonight, though.