• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ftwfrog

I was proud of it at the moment because I was laughing as I blurted it out and asked for a high five. They noped out of my high five, so I did finger guns and left the room awkwardly.
So awesome. We had an adjustor come look at a shower that was damaged when a drunk driver hit the side of our house (yeah, burrying the lead) and he was saying that some simple caulk would help fix the gap in the tile.

"So just shove some white caulk in there?"
"Yes sir. That'll do the trick."
"Well I'm no stranger to that. I'll just shove a little caulk in, and it'll be done in a few seconds."
"Yes sir."

He had no clue that I have the mind and maturity of a 12 year old.

Last edited:

Purp

So awesome. We had an adjustor come look at a shower that was damaged when a drunk driver hit the side of our house (yeah, hurrying the lead) and he was saying that some simple caulk would help fix the gap in the tile.

"So just shove some white caulk in there?"
"Yes sir. That'll do the trick."
"Well I'm no stranger to that. I'll just shove a little caulk in, and it'll be done in a few seconds."
"Yes sir."

He had no clue that I have the mind and maturity of a 12 year old.
Did you try to impress him with the size of your caulk gun?

tcudoc

crank-yankers-niles-standish-orders-invitations-s01e06-avi_snapshot_02-47_2012-04-12_20-35-37.jpg

What does the caulk taste like?

cdsfrog

My poor wife gave birth to our first baby, a 8 lb 15 oz monster, late Tuesday night. We got discharged from the hospital last night and she is asleep next to me while I hold our sleeping son. [ darn ] this is awesome. #dadlife

Congrats man, future TCU football player.

Purp

My poor wife gave birth to our first baby, a 8 lb 15 oz monster, late Tuesday night. We got discharged from the hospital last night and she is asleep next to me while I hold our sleeping son. [ darn ] this is awesome. #dadlife
Congrats! Sounds like he won't be a shorty. It's pretty awesome to hold your own baby and relax. Not much can compare.

GeoFrog

Realtor is at our house having a meeting with us because we are looking to move. She mentions a spot where she sees some "white caulk". I immediately burst out with "Haha, she said white (Richard)!" My wife is not happy with me. The realtor woman is not impressed either. I am an idiot.

This reminds me of a really awkward moment at the dentist a few years ago. I was at the dentist a couple of years ago, and they said I needed a night guard because I was grinding my teeth. This entails making a mold of my mouth. So they sit me down in a chair, and this cute dental hygienist comes in and starts mixing this puddy then puts it all in caulking gun. I am starting to feel a little weird at this point. She then injects this puddy into my mouth and tells me to bite down as it hardens.(We're not even to the awkward part yet). Then, with a mouthful of puddy, I utter the words, "This is like having caulk in my mouth." I could hear myself saying the words, but couldn't seem to stop myself. It was almost like an out of body experience where I am standing outside my body shaking my head at my real self as I am saying the words. The room was literally crickets for about 5 minutes as she just stared at me.

Frog-in-law1995

This reminds me of a really awkward moment at the dentist a few years ago. I was at the dentist a couple of years ago, and they said I needed a night guard because I was grinding my teeth. This entails making a mold of my mouth. So they sit me down in a chair, and this cute dental hygienist comes in and starts mixing this puddy then puts it all in caulking gun. I am starting to feel a little weird at this point. She then injects this puddy into my mouth and tells me to bite down as it hardens.(We're not even to the awkward part yet). Then, with a mouthful of puddy, I utter the words, "This is like having caulk in my mouth." I could hear myself saying the words, but couldn't seem to stop myself. It was almost like an out of body experience where I am standing outside my body shaking my head at my real self as I am saying the words. The room was literally crickets for about 5 minutes as she just stared at me.

So. Dead.