• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

Anyone of you fellas in FW got a GPS that ole SnoSki could use for driving directions for a few days in July? I'd use my phone but I've dropped it so many times that it can't tell where I am any longer. I've taken the phone to the store but they only want to sell me a new one.
You're welcome to mine, but I'm in Houston.

My company sent me one but I never use it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Anyone of you fellas in FW got a GPS that ole SnoSki could use for driving directions for a few days in July? I'd use my phone but I've dropped it so many times that it can't tell where I am any longer. I've taken the phone to the store but they only want to sell me a new one.
I have the same problem. Second iPhone in a row with same problem. It has no idea where I am. Any app that uses location is useless. Apple Store sold me a new one first time. Second time told me they would escalate to an engineer and get back to me in 24 hours. It's been 3 months. Still haven't heard anything. I had no expectation I would.

PurplFrawg

Administrator

Did you put it in the phone concussion protocol?

Frog-in-law1995

Forgot to mention that I got called for jury duty yesterday. Turned out to be a murder trial, though based on my current and previous work, I have approximately a 0.001% chance of not being struck by the defense attorney no matter what the charge, so I knew I was just going to sit there a few hours then go home. But right at the end, some lady a couple rows behind me asked the judge if he was wearing a toupee. Sweatergod. Funniest damn thing I've ever heard. And she didn't get picked, so keep that in mind if you want to get off jury duty.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Forgot to mention that I got called for jury duty yesterday. Turned out to be a murder trial, though based on my current and previous work, I have approximately a 0.001% chance of not being struck by the defense attorney no matter what the charge, so I knew I was just going to sit there a few hours then go home. But right at the end, some lady a couple rows behind me asked the judge if he was wearing a toupee. Sweatergod. Funniest damn thing I've ever heard. And she didn't get picked, so keep that in mind if you want to get off jury duty.
Which court?