• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Still damn impressive. Tiger faced easier competition, IMO. His influence on the game 20 years ago has deepened the field immensely.

No doubt. Plus almost all of the players do intense work outs now. Not too many Craig Stadlers out there anymore.

If it wasn't for Tiger (or someone similar) Spieth may be just another young 20s white dude working his first job.

MTfrog5

No doubt. Plus almost all of the players do intense work outs now. Not too many Craig Stadlers out there anymore.

If it wasn't for Tiger (or someone similar) Spieth may be just another young 20s white dude working his first job.
And how much money is in golf now with sponsorships and winnings compared to what it was before Tiger. One golfer I feel really bad for is Els. Phil won some but always thought Els could have won a lot more without Tiger's dominance

nwlafrog

Still damn impressive. Tiger faced easier competition, IMO. His influence on the game 20 years ago has deepened the field immensely.

best-damn-photos-john-daly-masters.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

Yea Tiger spoiled Els and everyone else's chances...but there is no doubt he jacked with Phil more then anyone. Without Tiger Phil has 10+ majors instead of 5.

Probably true.

I feel the worst for Colin Montgomery, though. Poor guy never won a major, but would've won the Open at St. Andrews if not for Tiger.

SnoSki

Anyone of you fellas in FW got a GPS that ole SnoSki could use for driving directions for a few days in July? I'd use my phone but I've dropped it so many times that it can't tell where I am any longer. I've taken the phone to the store but they only want to sell me a new one.