• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
About to head out to the Tom Petty and Joe Walsh show. Hoping the rain stays away until after the show. I'm betting there will be more mullets than you can shake a stick at.
I've never tested it but I'm pretty confident the number of times I could shake a stick at something is pretty high.

MTfrog5

One of the coaches I coach with was heading home to canton and had to stop on highway 64 and hasn't answered or anything. Also my girlfriend has a ton of family in canton and Fruitville that we haven't heard from yet. Please keep them and everyone in that storms path in yalls thoughts

SnoSki

One of the coaches I coach with was heading home to canton and had to stop on highway 64 and hasn't answered or anything. Also my girlfriend has a ton of family in canton and Fruitville that we haven't heard from yet. Please keep them and everyone in that storms path in yalls thoughts

You got it. Wow. Please keep us updated.

nwlafrog

Thoughts and prayers, buddy ro.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
cds - good look on the restaurant. Mussels in the most amazing sauce. Took tiramisu to go, have no doubt it will be incredible.

The only drawback tonight was having to sit next to 9 of the worst type of people on earth.

Alrighty mods. I've seen multiple posts with profanity in them and nothing gets done about it. Why do my posts that abbreviate using "AF" get deleted or posts with a gif that has a bad word get deleted, but others can do the same and nothing happens? This doesn't make any sense to me. Why get rid of the filters if someone can't curse? I had a gif deleted recently that didn't even have a curse word written... it was mouthed and it got deleted. It's dumb as ship.... especially when you can say ship instead of sh**, but not AF instead of as f***.... Just curious why some decide to treat posters like little children and why there is such a double standard.

And before you say that you can't police each post I find it funny how I can use the word sh** once in like 50 posts and it gets deleted. Just seems darny to me.

Because a certain mod ate at a German restaurant...

That doesn't compute. To move over 2 seats in my row I would pay the $300 ticket cost and a $100 donation.

My tickets are currently $300, not $400.

You have to uncheck the seat donation in addition to the seats you are relinquishing. I think it's something new this year because I don't recall it being that way before. I think it's a way of slipping it in hoping people won't catch it or will through in an additional scholly donation for points. When I renewed in person the guy tried to tell me over and over that I owe an additional $150. I was seriously stewing behind the glass window before he realized what happened...then still had the nerve to ask if I wanted to pay the additional donation.

My uncle was out in Canton today. SOB turned off his phone and we thought the worst for a while. Kind of glad he did bc the idiot said he saw the storm coming in so he decided to hit up this small place in Fruitvale. Then, he saw it coming in there so he decided to drive to Edgewood to this restaurant he likes. Gets caught up in a downpour there and has to pull over on the side of the road for half an hour. Meanwhile, my aunt lives 20 minutes away in Mineola and my parents have a lake house on that same lake, in which he HAS the keys. I swear if his phone was on I would have cussed him 6 ways to Sunday to get to Mineola ASAP instead of farting around on highway 80. Dumb ass.