• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I have to agree with Purp. Kenneth is in his 70s, and that terminology is not uncommon in his time frame and background. Furthermore, he was in the Army during the Vietnam years, and I've heard him talk about his squad members in glowing terms; they were from several different ethnicities. Also, he's been married to his hispanic wife for close to 40 years, which is a bit rare for his generation.

Punter1

So I went to see Willie Nelson last night in New Braunfels...whispered his way thru Whiskey River to start the show then walked off stage. After 15 mins i left. I heard he came back out and played a little longer but wasn't very inspired. Luckily Delbert McClinton was at Gruene Hall and caught the end of his show. He's so great.

Poor Willie...dude is 83 and I saw him twice 7 years ago and he looked done then. I wish he would just shut it down...

tcudoc

So I went to see Willie Nelson last night in New Braunfels...whispered his way thru Whiskey River to start the show then walked off stage. After 15 mins i left. I heard he came back out and played a little longer but wasn't very inspired. Luckily Delbert McClinton was at Gruene Hall and caught the end of his show. He's so great.

Poor Willie...dude is 83 and I saw him twice 7 years ago and he looked done then. I wish he would just shut it down...
I saw him in Belton a few weeks back. I think I posted about it. It was kind of sad. His real fans didn't seem to mind. I felt like I was the only one who thought it was pretty sad as he spoke all of his songs and hit so many bum notes on the guitar. It didn't help that they had his amplifier turned up so loud. The missed notes were very obvious and the volume was not very forgiving.

JugbandFrog

Red Headed Stranger is my go to album when I wanna relax with a cold beer out on the patio.

I am buzzing by the time "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain."

tcudoc

Red Headed Stranger is one of the best songs of all time
giphy.gif

Sometimes, when Ron Weasley's all alone, he sits on his hand until it falls asleep...
He calls that a red headed stranger! What?!?!

I saw him in Belton a few weeks back. I think I posted about it. It was kind of sad. His real fans didn't seem to mind. I felt like I was the only one who thought it was pretty sad as he spoke all of his songs and hit so many bum notes on the guitar. It didn't help that they had his amplifier turned up so loud. The missed notes were very obvious and the volume was not very forgiving.

I've seen Willie about half a dozen times over the last 20 years and this is my recollection of each show.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Anybody getting a bunch of random calls from the same 3 number prefix as their cell phone, robocalls trying to get you to say "yes" in general on a recorded line? At&t is provider, this just started recently.

What can someone do about that?

Anybody getting a bunch of random calls from the same 3 number prefix as their cell phone, robocalls trying to get you to say "yes" in general on a recorded line? At&t is provider, this just started recently.

What can someone do about that?
Have had 2 phone calls on home phone from 502 area code that voice mail tells me I'm about to be sued by the IRS. If I call them back, I can get the details. Yeah, right.