Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Great pitching effort from Cashner tonight. Rangers win 1-0 in 13. I thoroughly enjoyed that one.

Tom Brown and GeoFrog like this.
  2. Exactly...I mean...

Reptilian, ftwfrog and Tom Brown like this.
  3. Hey, just keep it close to .500 until the schedule turns to Houston.

MTfrog5 and Tom Brown like this.
  4. So yesterday morning, "our cat" (its not my darnin cat) was nowhere to be found in the house. Mrs tftbnl and daughter of tftbnl searched frantically and became convinced that I was a cat murderer who (subconsciously on purpose) left a door open letting the cat outside to become coyote chow. After an hour of shaking the cats food bowl, walking around the house and neighborhood yelling "here ktty kitty" like a maroon, I departed for work. Two hours later the cat is found sitting behind a box in our closet staring into the abyss. The cat is either deaf, or a typical cat and won't acknowledge your presence unless it wants to. Darn that cat and the consternation it caused me yesterday.

#darngoodfornothndontcomewhenyoucallthemcats
    #sorryq
    #hideep

5. Darnin cats, man.

Punter1 and Ron Swanson like this.
  6. Still undefeated!

tcudoc likes this.
  7. Liked for "maroon" and hashtags.
    [​IMG]

Purp likes this.
  8. Just watched the last 2 episodes of The Kennedys After Camelot, on Reelz, with Katie Holmes as Jackie.
    Don't bother. What a bunch of crap. Just more blather about how saintly she was. The dialogue was straight out of a treacle machine. Yeah, the Kennedys had a lot of tragedies - who hasn't?

#rantover
    #i'mgrouchytonight

9. Well, to the best of my knowledge, no one in my family has been murdered by Cubans.

10. Anyone been watching the Amazing Race this season? The hot blonde, Ashton, is a TCU grad and a realtor here in FW. They kind of portray her as a bit stuck up and bitchy but she's partnered with the biggest nerd which makes it difficult for personalities to mesh. I've actually worked with her on a few things over the last year and she's a sweet girl. I ran into her about a month ago with my son and he was too shy to get a hug. I told him he's gonna regret it one day.

Ron Swanson likes this.
  11. At Horseshoe Bay for a wedding tomorrow. Where should we go for lunch?

12. Arts house?

RollToad and TCURiggs like this.
  13. I meant eat lunch. Not lose my lunch.

Land Frog, bwood and Peacefrog like this.
  14. #156934 cdsfrog, Apr 22, 2017 at 3:06 AM
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017 at 8:23 AM
    Damn you sound like me when Im hangry

15. Laird's BBQ, Llano.

Purp likes this.
  16. So.. this product existed at one point:

[​IMG]

ftwfrog, GeoFrog, Boomhauer and 4 others like this.
  17. Just eat pie at Bluebonnet Cafe

Purp likes this.
  18. No spring sale talk? Anyone pickup any goodies? I got a purple frogskin football jersey and a helmet.

ftwfrog, Shorty, Tom Brown and 2 others like this.
  19. I'm sure this was only used as a kids toy.

20. We'll give it a shot. Had lunch at Laird's. Food wasn't bad, but wasn't amazing either. Great little location though and I really liked the setting.

It got a little weird when the pit master started talking to us about Fort Worth. He graduated from White Settlement in the early 60s and hadn't been back until a couple months ago. Running down the list of lamentable things he noticed while there he mentioned "all the colored people in [his] neighborhood" and how run down they let everything get.

Still a nice afternoon, though.

Ron Swanson likes this.