• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Stiff Arm Frog

Doosh? No. Complete and utter idiot? Yes. That is a whole lot of hassle for something that is not funny and doesn't serve to make some profound point.

I would say the fact thAt he is being so adamantly stupid makes him a doosh.

After all, isn't that the definition of a doosh? Going to great lengths to prove how great you are, even when said "greatness" is just puffed up stupidity?

NubomTurk

Tier 1
I love giving mrsnicefrog the ol' Dutch oven. Funniest thing ever. It makes her more mad than anthing else I do!
Ugh...

Let me just say, as a regular victim of such behavior, this is not cool.

I'll be laying there watching "The Colbert Report" and without ANY warning whatsoever (Mrs. Turk is small and dainty, so it's ALWAYS an SBD), it's like there's a two month dead water buffalo in the room. Then she starts giggling.

Between that and never replacing the cap on the toothpaste, no jury would ever convict me, if you know what I mean.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Zac Browm band....... Am I a doosh for liking them? Are they dooshes? Heard one of their songs out on the boat the other day. Looked them up on Rhapsody and they have like 7-8 songs that were probably top 10 hits.

I haven't listened to country since like 1992 but I really enjoy their music.

bleedpurple

First off black keys is not hipster music. And i was just joking can tell you are far from hipster as you work in oil an gas and live twenty miles east of slowdeatha

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
See, that goes to show you how much I know about hipster music. Haha. Where is slowdeatha? I believe the woman that sings with Alex Ebert in the Magnetic Zeros is named Jade.

Man, I really liked that album. I wish they would all get together and make another one.