• The KillerFrogs

Guess the line - TCU vs ISU

LVH

Ignore any line put out by BetOnline...They are not REAL openers

Real openers are from Wynn and CRIS

FrogLifeYo

I still take the bet we win +10..No doubt they are a hell of a lot better and probably have a coach in the lead for coach of the year but GP has a way of completely confusing inexperienced QBs. I have complete confidence in our defense..If we are efficient on offense we win going away

Wexahu

I still take the bet we win +10..No doubt they are a hell of a lot better and probably have a coach in the lead for coach of the year but GP has a way of completely confusing inexperienced QBs. I have complete confidence in our defense..If we are efficient on offense we win going away

Yep, I’m pretty confident we’ll make it difficult on their offense, a little less confident in our offense playing a clean game.

MinFrog

I really think Morris being out is a 5 point swing. I had so much confidence in our run game until he went out. Now we struggle at times to push Kansas off the line.

Our defense is stout, the run game is good, and our passing game is sufficient to good.

We either need a stronger run game or for hill to be better than his average to win.

finafrog

i see -5.5 to -6.5 at varous sites. i still think that's a bit low, but about right. that would roughly translate to -12, give or take, if we were at home. i expect this game to be not too different from the wvu game.

Wexahu

I really think Morris being out is a 5 point swing. I had so much confidence in our run game until he went out. Now we struggle at times to push Kansas off the line.

Our defense is stout, the run game is good, and our passing game is sufficient to good.

We either need a stronger run game or for hill to be better than his average to win.

I’m not sure we’re a really good running team anyway, as in just lining up and being able to run when other teams are geared up to stop it. We’re better than last year but that’s not saying much. The biggest improvement IMO on offense is KH isn’t throwing the one boneheaded INT every game, the play calling is better, and receivers are catching the ball. It’s amazing what completing passes can do for a running game.