• The KillerFrogs

Great ESPN article on GP...

YA

The Big XII invite didn't come until late in 2011, after our Fiesta and Rose Bowl seasons. Amazing we were able to hang on to Coach P during that window. Maybe the stadium reno was the bridge we needed. I doubt the "move" to the Big East was.
Watch the Patterson interview on the field just after the rose bowl win. He said “we started with nothing and now we have everything.” Don’t underestimate what going to at that time was a bcs conference with a new year’s day bowl. Don’t underestimate what the invite did for coach’s belief that he got us to the promise land again and he could win here just like anywhere. He has been happy for a long time at TCU.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Hey whatever happened to that Briles guy...?

I liked the fact that there was no mention of the cesspool in the article. Too many other articles have always seems to mention 2014 and RapeU somewhere in positive articles. Hopefully that is a thing of the past.

berryfrog95

it feels like we’ve hit another level.....this team is not our best team but it’s one of the best coached.

Man, I hope we can get into the Natty Hunt this year....

Peacefrog

Degenerate
There are so many fun little factoids like this about our defense. This is a damned impressive group. A shut down day from our D tomorrow may win CGP some more coach of the year honors at the end of the season.
It can't be true though because espn keeps telling me that the Big 12 doesn't play defense. It's just a 7 on 7 league.

Snoop1122

GP defines the work ethic of TCU. He is what TCU is about essentially. He came from a small town and he is now coaching in the Big 12.