• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Spring Sale Set For Saturday's Spring Game

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
4884945.jpeg

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sp.../040510aac.html

[SIZE=14pt]Spring Sale Set For Saturday's Spring Game[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Apparel and gear from TCU's athletics teams available for purchase[/SIZE]

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Apparel and gear from TCU's athletics teams will be available for purchase Saturday when the Horned Frog football team holds its Spring Game in Amon G. Carter Stadium. The Spring Sale, which will be held in the visitor's locker room on the press box side of the stadium, will begin at 8 a.m. It will conclude at the end of the Spring Game, scheduled to start at 1 p.m.

Football items, including jerseys and shoes, will be available as well as apparel from other sports on campus.

Purchases can be made with cash, check or credit card.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4376295.jpeg

[SIZE=12pt]Frogs Tied for Seventh at Morris Williams Intercollegiate[/SIZE]

4887185.jpeg

[SIZE=12pt]TCU Names Athletes of the Month[/SIZE]

4886434.jpeg

[SIZE=12pt]Von Uhlit Looks To Close Remarkable Career At Nationals[/SIZE]

2919379.jpeg

[SIZE=12pt]TCU Women's Tennis Ranks No. 10 Nationally In Attendance[/SIZE]

4887446.jpeg

[SIZE=12pt]TCU Invitational - Meet Information[/SIZE]

gdu

QUOTE(halfwaytoheaven @ Apr 6 2010, 12:53 PM) [snapback]541109[/snapback]
They had a picture of the Pro Combat unis accompanying the article - they better not be leading us on.

I'd be surprised if those were gonna be there. I believe the players got to keep them. Also, if they were going to sell those they likely would've announced it as those would've fetched big bucks, especially if sold auction style like most schools did.

gdu

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Apr 6 2010, 08:00 PM) [snapback]541390[/snapback]
Coming up Friday evening!!

I'm gonna head up Thursday night so I can get in a round of golf with an old roommmate.

Trelvis

Hey GDU, here is a question for you...I agree with you that I doubt there will any Pro Combat Jerseys available, but do you think there is any chance they have the TCU Nike Air Trainer 1 PE's?

gdu

QUOTE(Trelvis @ Apr 6 2010, 08:57 PM) [snapback]541416[/snapback]
Hey GDU, here is a question for you...I agree with you that I doubt there will any Pro Combat Jerseys available, but do you think there is any chance they have the TCU Nike Air Trainer 1 PE's?

Nope. The shoes they usually have are generic black nike cleats, nothing you couldn't get from Academy. VERY few pairs of the Trainer 1 PEs were made. Even if there were say 5 extras, I doubt TCU would sell those there, unfortunately.

gdu

QUOTE(halfwaytoheaven @ Apr 7 2010, 07:32 PM) [snapback]541793[/snapback]
What's the parking situation at this thing? What's the closest I can park for free?

at the stadium. Same as for the spring game.