• The KillerFrogs

Give the ball to Noi

PO Frog

Williams: .000 at fade away 3's with 7 seconds left.

I kid, I kid.
Such a bizarre shot for such a smart basketball player. Don't know if it was a panic or what but obviously not how it was drawn up. I am a little disappointed that Bane and Noi aren't a little more trigger happy. When the white guy for OU was guarding Noi (was number 5) I thought we should have fed him the ball every time down the court. 5 had no chance of staying with the quickness.

Bane can create and has a knack for scoring even when there is no good look at the bucket. Think it should have been in his hands in the final seconds.

netty2424

Such a bizarre shot for such a smart basketball player. Don't know if it was a panic or what but obviously not how it was drawn up. I am a little disappointed that Bane and Noi aren't a little more trigger happy. When the white guy for OU was guarding Noi (was number 5) I thought we should have fed him the ball every time down the court. 5 had no chance of staying with the quickness.

Bane can create and has a knack for scoring even when there is no good look at the bucket. Think it should have been in his hands in the final seconds.
Yah it was. Just got caught up in the moment I think. Would've been one hell of a finish if he hits that and we hold on.