• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Western Virginia

ifrog

I'm pretty sure most of them could, the coach made those play calls... A lot of "dual" threat QBs in college football.

Okay, when that happens in a matchup of two ranked FBS teams post it on this thread. It may be decades from now but I will buy you a beer when it happens since any of them can.

Horny4TCU

Okay, when that happens in a matchup of two ranked FBS teams post it on this thread. It may be years from now but I will buy you a beer when it happens since any of them can.
I'm not going to go out and say, "any." But I'm sure there are few out there that could if the coaches had/made those play calls.

It was a performance by Hill, that's for sure. But man, some of his throws had me on the edge of my seat, and not in a good way. He is an athlete!

But I'll take a beer anytime!

This ones for the posters who claim Hill can’t throw more than 20 yards

A blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while! Every defense we play is going to load the box and make hill throw deep for TCU to win. We will see if he can hit deep ball more than once every five games. Why not put SR in game mix it up already. Glad Hill made big runs and got us the w. Not sure this means he is best deep passer in Big 12! Open your eyes throws off back foot were garbage!

Tom Brown

Grier is really good. Throws great short/long/crossing well.
Eluded sacks, slid, etc. I thought we were gonna kill him.a couple times.

But, he threw a dumb int, still got popped hard in the backfield, and left with the L.

Testament to our D.

ifrog

Grier is really good. Throws great short/long/crossing well.
Eluded sacks, slid, etc. I thought we were gonna kill him.a couple times.

But, he threw a dumb int, still got popped hard in the backfield, and left with the L.

Testament to our D.

Do you think he is better than Mason? He was good.