• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Kansas State

The Princess and I are here with our group of about 20. Very cool at AGC but no rain. Great football weather at the moment. Come on out. Both teams look energetic and intonit in warm ups, FWIW

Frog-in-law1995

Hill/Anderson working first team reps. Foster/TJ second team.

edit: just saw hicks too. With Sawyer. So who knows. Just mix-n-match at this point.

Pharm Frog

Supervising an LSAT this AM. Updates appreciated until these would-be lawyers finish up or realize they should choose a less-loathsome profession.

Frog-in-law1995

Pharm Frog said:
Supervising an LSAT this AM. Updates appreciated until these would-be lawyers finish up or realize they should choose a less-loathsome profession.
My proctor at El Centro had the temp in the gym down to about 60 degrees. Everybody finished quickly.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Also, where in the world are the fans, specifically the students? It's 23 mins before kickoff, not raining, and nearly 50º outside and the student section isn't even 1/4 full.

NavySupplyFrog

Pharm Frog said:
Be a JAG attorney, slightly less loathsome, but they still aren't warfare qualified...

Moose Stuff

TxFrog1999 said:
Also, where in the world are the fans, specifically the students? It's 23 mins before kickoff, not raining, and nearly 50º outside and the student section isn't even 1/4 full.
Are we really gonna question where the fans are? We knew it would be sparse. I'm gonna ballpark it at 25,000-30,000 by kickoff.

Should just put everyone in the lower bowl.

Edit - attendance estimate may be high.