• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Iron Skillet Edition

OmniscienceFrog

I have a stalker. I have never responded to your posts on this forum but you seem to have an issue with my support of our QB. Your buddy Chinga also likes to pile on . Do I need to get a restraining order? Bahahaha
Oh yeah, you're just hilarious. A stalker? hey, i read the forum. So do several hundred others. i don't go looking for you, you just seem to show up in tears all the time.

I have no problem with your support of our QB. I have a problem with your thinking he is above any criticism, and your incessant whining EVERY time somebody points out that he may not be the greatest of all time.

ifrog

Oh yeah, you're just hilarious. A stalker? hey, i read the forum. So do several hundred others. i don't go looking for you, you just seem to show up in tears all the time.

I have no problem with your support of our QB. I have a problem with your thinking he is above any criticism, and your incessant whining EVERY time somebody points out that he may not be the greatest of all time.
TCU is 3-0 and Hill is playing great. Sucks for you and your gang. Instead of focusing on me, why not support the team and the QB of the week? You have called me Kennys dad or mom. I take the high road but Hill playing great seems to keep you up at night. He is in your head stalker boy!

Last edited:

OmniscienceFrog

TCU is 3-0 and Hill is playing great. Sucks for you and your gang. Instead of focusing on me, why not support the team and the QB of the week? You have called me Kennys dad or mom. I take the high road but Hill playing great seems to keep you up at night. He is in your head stalker boy!

He is 3-0 so far this year, there is no denying that. There is also no denying the defenses he has faced in those three games. Unfortunately he also has a track record and the competition picks up a little going forward. I hope you're right and he's Superman, but he needs to show it in the next nine games, not against SMU,

My gang? I dare you to find one post in which I have criticized him. Good luck.

I just like to point out your constant whimpering when somebody says something less than shining about him.

Last edited: