• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread

BABYFACE

blueduck313 said:
Actually Patterson hasn't done [Craig James] as a big 12 coach. Meachem and Cumbie are responseble for our big 12 success so far
We know you are a troll. I have a hard time believing a fan could make such a moronic statement. This is why you are a troll.

BABYFACE

TCURiggs said:

I've said it a lot, but Smooth and Blueduck are trolls. Please don't respond to them.
I agree they are trolls. Sometimes I feel the need to point out the obvious to them. I know, it has no effect on them.

TCURiggs

I'd just like to reiterate, Tre just put up over 500 yards of total offense, with 5 TD's, while completing over 84% of his passes with 0 turnovers. Simply put, he's one of the best players this storied program has ever seen. We're lucky to watch him play, so enjoy it while you can.

Zubaz

TCURiggs said:

Ain't nothing wrong with Bookers, amigo
JXLQGuM.jpg

Sláinte.

Boomhauer

TCURiggs said:
I'd just like to reiterate, Tre just put up over 500 yards of total offense, with 5 TD's, while completing over 84% of his passes with 0 turnovers. Simply put, he's one of the best players this storied program has ever seen. We're lucky to watch him play, so enjoy it while you can.
He truly deserves the Heisman yet all ESPN talks about is how Fournette has it locked up. Boykin just lucky to get an invite. Pisses me off. Hope LSU loses out.

netty2424

Boomhauer said:
He truly deserves the Heisman yet all ESPN talks about is how Fournette has it locked up. Boykin just lucky to get an invite. Pisses me off. Hope LSU loses out.
I've literally heard that several times today....."Fournette is a lock!" If Boykin keeps doing what he's doing, Fournette is not the lock. And I imagine TCU athletic department will start to gradually ramp up that Heisman campaign after the bye week next week.

EDIT: and I hope Patterson starts doing more national interviews so he can talk him up.

TCURiggs

Moose Stuff said:
I've seen him reference this little girl a few times. Any idea what the story behind that is?

No clue, but as a father of a 4 year old daughter these dudes are killing me with their kindness. What a group we're watching...

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

Has it been mentioned that in Iowa State's 6 games so far, only one team has put more points on them than TCU (Tech in Lubbock) and the only team to hold them to fewer points than TCU is 7-0 Iowa (held ISU to 17 in Ames).

This was a pretty thorough beating of ISU all things considered. Tech is the only team to beat them by a larger MOV and they had to score 21 in the 4th to do that.