• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
berryfrog95 said:
Turpin 1 rush for 6

Was a BAD decision by the coaches....pisses me off, no reason he should be in the backfield solo
Completely agree. Why put him in there in the traffic? Bad call all the way around. Hope he gets well before WVU. They showed AT BAYLOR that they're no slouch. Still got blown out, but scored a lot of points. We'll need Turpin on that Thursday night.

TCURiggs

BABYFACE said:
If not sarcasm, you might need to follow a different team. I don't think you have ever been happy. So following someone else might be best for all.

I've said it a lot, but Smooth and Blueduck are trolls. Please don't respond to them.

ifrog

TCURiggs said:

I've said it a lot, but Smooth and Blueduck are trolls. Please don't respond to them.
For those of you who have been posters on here when we went 4-8 , these two were a beating. They only show up to troll and criticize the coaches. My guess is that they are some TCU posters second accounts on here to drive the traffic

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
ifrog said:
For those of you who have been posters on here when we went 4-8 , these two were a beating. They only show up to troll and criticize the coaches. My guess is that they are some TCU posters second accounts on here to drive the traffic
I can tell you they are not sock puppets or admins.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
TCURiggs said:

Well, they certainly seem like one in the same, and they have for years. They really add nothing but trolling-type posts. Give em the banhammer!!!
First, celebratory cigar and Brandy. I'll take out the trash afterwards.