• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
QuilterFrawg said:
It's a good thing I know you guys love me, or I'd feel left out of this debate. :wink:
Your username is just ambiguous enough to keep you out of the fray. Given the calling for pics and other innuendo,are you really sure you want to be in this debate?

In defense of my fellow male frogs, this is what happens when 1H TCU forces an overwhelmingly male group of people to start drinking heavily.

helcap

Interesting game.  If Defense had given up 7 pts in three different quarters rather than all in the first  would not be nearly as much witching

Moose Stuff

NNM said:
Your username is just ambiguous enough to keep you out of the fray. Given the calling for pics and other innuendo,are you really sure you want to be in this debate?

In defense of my fellow male frogs, this is what happens when 1H TCU forces an overwhelmingly male group of people to start drinking heavily.
My wife saw the hard stuff come out in the second quarter and took the kids and left.

Edit - that could be interpreted a couple different ways.

LisaLT

Well we made it through another crazy game. Glad the good guys won. Why can't we play as good in the first half as we do in the second? Gonna watch the end of the Mets Cubs game. Y'all have a good scheissing night!