• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: TCU vs KSU

netty2424

I'd rather have then drop ints than watching tds go by but yes frustrating
Stating the obvious there I think.

We're talking about uncontested footballs hitting them in the hands. Right in the hands, or in TS case in the chest.

Those are drive killing turnovers that can make or break a game.

PO Frog

I seem to recall reports of Turpin having a torn PCL last year but he elected not to get it fixed and came back in a limited capacity some later in the season. I don't recall ever seeing that he had surgery after the season. Maybe he isn't healthy? Torn ligaments generally don't just heal...

Moose Stuff

I seem to recall reports of Turpin having a torn PCL last year but he elected not to get it fixed and came back in a limited capacity some later in the season. I don't recall ever seeing that he had surgery after the season. Maybe he isn't healthy? Torn ligaments generally don't just heal...
You could be onto something, although I wouldn't say he isn't healthy. Can't make the cuts he's making with a bad knee. Entirely possible he's lost a step because of it though.

Wexahu

You could be onto something, although I wouldn't say he isn't healthy. Can't make the cuts he's making with a bad knee. Entirely possible he's lost a step because of it though.

I'm not seeing that at all, I think he looks fine out there. He hardly gets any opportunities to return punts anymore and there's no doubt in my mind he's game planned against on offense. Even when he's not touching it, he is making an impact.